Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H520 Security Drone

Fred Garvin

Holding Short
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
orbisdroneservices.com
Making the same mistake over and over again while wondering why sales numbers are in the sewer...

4:48 in the morning here, my brain hasn't woken up, and it may take another 24 hours before it does. What mistake?

I wonder how they are powering this version? The present LiHV solution doesn’t seem like it would provide enough airtime and range.

No one gets what @PatR is talking about, and I too think that WOW!!! It's a big mistake......

Again, what’s the mistake here?

Other than two years equal “... H520 drone platform, which has been successfully established in the commercial mass market for many years, ...”

Or, Non U.S. companies touting “security” for U.S. interests?

Jeff

Last edited:
Partnering with other companies in hopes it will save them. Intel, 3DR, Mobilicom.

Not getting product to market in a timely manner, or at all.

No security when using OTA updates.

Extremely limited payload selections and payload capacity, limiting customer ability.

Targeting higher end markets with a much more expensive products, hoping to increase capitalization with higher selling prices to compensate for lack of sales volume with lower priced consumer products.

Failure to recognize company success is developed through history of performance, trust, and reliability.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
has any one did a distance test to see how far in miles via running 2000 ft laps that yuneec oem battery can do with h520 at the top supported speed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33