Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Has A New Model the H520

Reaction score
They just annouced it a CES . It's supose to be there commerical grade hex. I looks the same as the H with RS except it's bright orange. I saw this info on a Dronlife story

It looks identical to the H Pro with Realsense. It works with a CG03+ and CG0-ET so that can only be good news as the mount will be identical to the H.

Reactions: Bullhorn1976
CG0-CI Camera released with it for inspection work. Longer FOV than CG03+, industry's first long focal lens camera.
I'm curious to hear more from Yuneec. if the sensor or lens quality has also improved beyond the focal length change.

I'd imagine same sensor as CGO3+, but a new seven piece lens with better contrast and completely distortion free is what they say...

Reactions: lbannister
I wonder about the H520 designation. The Typhoon H was H480, which I assume was 480mm motor circle. Does the new H520 have a larger motor circle diameter? Perhaps larger props, lower kv motors for longer flight time or more lift capacity?

Unless Yuneec came with a camera with at least 1 inch sensor and 20 MP quickly and that we can put on our "Standard H", they will have some problems.
I have several drones, and include a P3P, a Typhoon and a P4P. Between P3P and Typhoon, thats a Typhoon for sure. But between the P4P and the Typhoon... sorry, but in my case, the Typhoon stay in the shelf .

Reactions: eric bee and eikkon
I like the new 1 year warranty instead of the 6 months.

Same, I'd rather have a longer warranty and better customer support vs a new drone.

Yuneec stepped it up quite a bit.
And the CGO-CL should work on the H sooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, I'd rather have a longer warranty and better customer support vs a new drone.

Yuneec stepped it up quite a bit.
And the CGO-CL should work on the H sooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems awesome. I just got my H in November, so the H is still new to me.. so the extended warranty is great. I am not one to jump on a new product right away, and if the camera is interchangeable, maybe the camera would be worth purchasing once it comes down a bit in price, like next fall. :)

Reactions: Ralphy
I wonder about the H520 designation. The Typhoon H was H480, which I assume was 480mm motor circle. Does the new H520 have a larger motor circle diameter? Perhaps larger props, lower kv motors for longer flight time or more lift capacity?

There is spy work to be done! Now the BIG QUESTION, What battery does a bigger better commercial version of the H use? Hmmmm maybe a LIHV 8000mah? Maybe

Just called Yuneec CS, the rep said they just received a flyer yesterday that the new cameras were coming out, but they have not been told whether or not they will be compatible with the H. They are waiting also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430