Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec mantis q customer support

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots, has anyone had any luck on getting through to yuneec?, I've been trying to get a hold of them to fill out the application for no fly zone, and I can't seem to get ahold of anyone

No go, I did that few months back and still waiting. Yuneec USA is no more and I do not think Yuneec EU will help you. ( I did contact the EU CS) and no luck.

No go, I did that few months back and still waiting. Yuneec USA is no more and I do not think Yuneec EU will help you. ( I did contact the EU CS) and no luck.
Well maybe it's time to dump yuneec if they can't offer any customer support what good are they, time to check out the other guy I guess

It's hard to believe they can even stay in business with the market being so competitive

Hello fellow pilots, has anyone had any luck on getting through to yuneec?, I've been trying to get a hold of them to fill out the application for no fly zone, and I can't seem to get ahold of anyone
Are you saying you filled out the application on their website and never received an email with the code to remove the NFZ?

I actually got a reply saying that yuneec USA is permanently closed chapter 11 I replied to the email asking who do I need to contact and haven't heard a thing

I can’t even get the WiFi password for my mantis Q. I get told to return it. (removed by moderator) I’m over yuneek. Can’t help with the simple default or tell me how to reset. Customer support is a joke any one need a q for parts hit me up. I’m done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430