Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec NFZ map

Reaction score
Hey all
Had a long conversation with Yuneec about their NFZ zones and they aren't that bad tbh.

Yuneec are basing their zones on this map: openAIP map

They have an 8 km zone from the center of all major airports, I recently flew inside one of the red zones but because I was 9 km away from the airport I didn't have any problems.

Reactions: oliver

Phaedrus

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Basically it is all Class B and Class C airports. Plus if you are a Part 107 pilot it is super easy to get a permanent unlock code.

Reactions: mbernholdt
Reaction score
Basically it is all Class B and Class C airports. Plus if you are a Part 107 pilot it is super easy to get a permanent unlock code.
In us yea but in Europe we have to send the drone in and pay 250 EUR to get a unlock code

Phaedrus

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Dang, there isn't to many places to fly?
In the US or Europe? In the US there are not that many Yuneec NFZ, just major Class B and C airports. And once the one and done free unlock (US) is done your only restrictions come from the FAA, some foreign based company that wants to be your nanny and steal your data.

Reactions: AKPhil
Reaction score
After 2020 the european drone law will be there and yuneec will need to inforce there NFZ ands keep it up to date for every country because otherwise yuneec will be banned to fly in Europe. They will loose there EC or EG label.

Reaction score
After 2020 the european drone law will be there and yuneec will need to inforce there NFZ ands keep it up to date for every country because otherwise yuneec will be banned to fly in Europe. They will loose there EC or EG label.
Hold on !!! in Switzerland there's no fly permit and NFZ are clearly legally defined... no need to input a wrong NFZ map into hardware.

Reaction score
See this map

Reaction score
If Swiss drone pilots want to fly in Europe after 2020 they will need a European fly permit.
Not really, swiss citizen obey to swiss laws concerning permits, (driving, boating, sailing, flying, ..) these permits are recognized at EU level as per agreements, no need to "pass" a specific EU permit. Inversely those who have EU permits are allowed to fly as per swiss laws in Switzerland and their (eventual) permit is recognized as a Swiss permit.

That's how I understand international EU-Swiss agreements, but maybe you have another understanding ?

mmr

Reaction score
Hey all
Had a long conversation with Yuneec about their NFZ zones and they aren't that bad tbh.

Yuneec are basing their zones on this map: openAIP map

They have an 8 km zone from the center of all major airports, I recently flew inside one of the red zones but because I was 9 km away from the airport I didn't have any problems.
Does this have a connection to that I cannot fly with GPS in red area... Only in manual mode with my Typhoon H+.
In my backyard I have normally flown lawfully, but now my new Typhoon H plus do not start engines at all if GPS?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moDende