Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec now has Typhoon H updates on Support page

Reaction score
Yuneec has the Typhoon H listed under Support now. New firmware dated: 5/7, GUI available for download.

Reaction score
Maybe I posted too soon. Links are there but don't seem to be working.

Reaction score
I supposed a GUI for Mac is a lot to ask for?

Do I need the GUI?
There is GUI software for Mac for the q500, so I think it is just time before they get it out. Yes you need the GUI to adjust settings, check out sensors and do firmware updates to H, ST16 and wizard.

Reaction score
I am sure the H's came with that firmware on them as none shipped to dealers before 5/7/16, That I am aware of.

Reaction score
Yes, and I hope Yuneec is not like DJI, that sports a firmware update as often as I piss!

Reaction score
How is there firmware already, if that was the delay (yeah right) then it was pointless if we still need to update once we unbox.

Reaction score
How is there firmware already, if that was the delay (yeah right) then it was pointless if we still need to update once we unbox.
It's not a new firmware, just the one all shipped with, they put it there so if you had to reboot or go back to it, it would be there. But they haven't installed it yet, just the empty file so far, No worry, just calibrate and fly !

Reaction score
It's not a new firmware, just the one all shipped with, they put it there so if you had to reboot or go back to it, it would be there. But they haven't installed it yet, just the empty file so far, No worry, just calibrate and fly !
Good deal thanks!!!

Reaction score
One the glass is half full side, frequent updates to firmware shows the company is actively working on the product.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gurien428