Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Pilots Locations Map

@mwfoshee
800 ridgeway STREET, and 800 Ridgeway PLACE both came up, but were in different locations. I took a 50/50 shot at which one.
Please verify your mark is the way you want it, and in the right place. Let me know.
Tom B. (WTFDproject)

1. KellyR
2. Typhoon H
3. Gresham, OR 97080
4. Standard blue dot is fine

Thanks... great map!

Last edited:
Reactions: WTFDproject
What happened to the old map??

@lsn618,
There were actually two previous maps. Not sure which you are asking about.
One was before my time. It had become dysfunctional, but I don't know the history.
The other was the first version of the current map.
The first version of the current map was open to public editing so anyone could add or edit their points themselves, any time they wanted. However, the open editing led to serious issues. The map was damaged several times, and the occurrences were becoming quite frequent. In several events, the map could be repaired manually or restored from backup files. The final event rendered it completely inaccessible to anyone, therefore it could no longer be recovered A new map had to be created. The same basic map as the previous version was used, and backup data from the first version was used to populate it. But the need to protect it had become apparent. Editing was limited to only myself, some of the moderators and the administrator.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but it was the only way to keep the map available .

Please feel welcome to add a post to the thread. I would be happy to add a location point for you.

Tom B.

@KellyR and @oldcaptainrusty,
Please check your map points and verify they are as you intended.
Thanks to both of you for adding your point to the map.

Wow. I had to double check that I didn't give you my address. I literally flew over that dot tonight. There's a park with a pool like 2 blocks to the left. That's my back yard. That's where I took off from. We had my daughter's 16th birthday party in the pool house tonight. Nice. ?

@lsn618,
There were actually two previous maps. Not sure which you are asking about.
One was before my time. It had become dysfunctional, but I don't know the history.
The other was the first version of the current map.
The first version of the current map was open to public editing so anyone could add or edit their points themselves, any time they wanted. However, the open editing led to serious issues. The map was damaged several times, and the occurrences were becoming quite frequent. In several events, the map could be repaired manually or restored from backup files. The final event rendered it completely inaccessible to anyone, therefore it could no longer be recovered A new map had to be created. The same basic map as the previous version was used, and backup data from the first version was used to populate it. But the need to protect it had become apparent. Editing was limited to only myself, some of the moderators and the administrator.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but it was the only way to keep the map available .

Please feel welcome to add a post to the thread. I would be happy to add a location point for you.

Tom B.

LSN618
801 Loch Alsh
Typhoon H Pro, H 520, & H920
107 Certified

Use this link to view the Yuneec Pilots Location Map - Google My Maps.

To add (or change) your Yuneec Pilots Location Map information, create a new post in this thread with the following information:
  1. Your member name, as you wish it to appear on the map.
  2. If desired, add a short description that will appear when your point is selected. The description can include an image, if you add the image to your post.
  3. Your location. Many members chose the city/town of residence or a nearby landmark. Location can also be provided as a street address, Zip Code, or GPS coordinates.
  4. Choose the appearance of your map point. The standard point is the blue symbol seen most often on the map. You can use this style, including different colors, or you can upload a custom icon file to your post.
  5. Please add anything else that can help us create your point the way you want it.
ALL members are invited to post your location on the Yuneec Pilots Map
Can you add me
Westin77
65 laroda ct
Rohnert Park ca 94928
Typhoon q500 4K

Great idea!!
1) FLDirector19
2) Typhoon H w/RS
3) Deltona, FL 32739
4) Can I get a purple dot?