Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Pilots Locations Map

Use this link to view the Yuneec Pilots Location Map - Google My Maps.

To add (or change) your Yuneec Pilots Location Map information, create a new post in this thread with the following information:
  1. Your member name, as you wish it to appear on the map.
  2. If desired, add a short description that will appear when your point is selected. The description can include an image, if you add the image to your post.
  3. Your location. Many members chose the city/town of residence or a nearby landmark. Location can also be provided as a street address, Zip Code, or GPS coordinates.
  4. Choose the appearance of your map point. The standard point is the blue symbol seen most often on the map. You can use this style, including different colors, or you can upload a custom icon file to your post.
  5. Please add anything else that can help us create your point the way you want it.
ALL members are invited to post your location on the Yuneec Pilots Map

Available colors and Icons:
1) Mark
2)Typhoon H
3)Puyallup,WA
4)The Tpyhoon H image pls

Thank you

Reactions: WTFDproject
1) Mark
2)Typhoon H
3)Puyallup,WA
4)The Tpyhoon H image pls

Thank you
Mark,
I wasn't sure if you wanted your name as part of the description, or as your Label on the map. Please review your point and ensure it is the way you want. If it is not the correct Icon, you can do a screen shot or use something like the "Snipping Tool" to show a copy of one you like, and I can change it.
Thanks,
Tom B.

Hi.

Username: UAV-ME UK

Symbol 1 please.

Commercial operation and hobbyist pilot

@Uav-meuk,
Please take a look at your point. A couple things may not be as you wished, and can be changed.
1.) The extra space in your map name. It makes sense, since you are in UK, but it differs from your member name. Please verify it is what you want.
2.) location. I placed the point slightly north of the city, in the Town Moor to make the name stand out better against the green. I can move it to the center of the city, or elsewhere, if you wish.
3.) Not sure which symbol you wanted. Using the chart in Post #1, I need a "category", a "column", and a "row" for the symbol you want. The same information can be provided for the color , or just state the color. For an example: the standard blue point would be "Shapes, A,1" and the color would be "Color, J,2".
Example.jpg
Thanks,
Tom B.

Last edited:
@Uav-meuk,
Please take a look at your point. A couple things may not be as you wished, and can be changed.
1.) The extra space in your map name. It makes sense, since you are in UK, but it differs from your member name. Please verify it is what you want.
2.) location. I placed the point slightly north of the city, in the Town Moor to make the name stand out better against the green. I can move it to the center of the city, or elsewhere, if you wish.
3.) Not sure which symbol you wanted. Using the chart in Post #1, I need a "category", a "column", and a "row" for the symbol you want. The same information can be provided for the color , or just state the color. For an example: the standard blue point would be "Shapes, A,1" and the color would be "Color, J,2".
View attachment 17939

Thanks,
Tom B.
Hey. Thanks for the reply. Position is Brill.

As for symbols please use what you think is best. I'm not picky.

Many thanks, chris

Please add me.
4/ Drone symbol 4

@Luma ,
Please check your new point to ensure it is as you want it. I was not sure what you meant by " Drone Symbol 4". If this is not the Icon you wanted, it can be changed. Using the chart in Post #1 of this thread, I need a "category", a "column", and a "row" for the symbol you want. The same information can be provided for the color , or just state the color. The example in the image below is for the standard blue point, which would be "Shapes, A,1" and the color would be "Color, J,2".

Google Translation:
@Luma
Kontrollera din nya punkt för att se till att den är som du vill ha den. Jag var inte säker på vad du menade med "Drone Symbol 4". Om det inte är den ikon du ville, kan den ändras. Med hjälp av diagrammet i post nr 1 i denna tråd behöver jag en "kategori", en "kolumn" och en "rad" för den symbol du vill ha. Samma information kan tillhandahållas för färgen, eller bara ange färgen. Exemplet på bilden nedan är för den vanliga blå punkten, som skulle vara "Shapes, A, 1" och färgen skulle vara "Color, J, 2".

Example_Sweden.jpg

@Shellette ,
Please check your new point to be sure it is as you want it. Changes are easy, just let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Thanks,
Tom B.
Hi Tom B, I thank you. Umm I have looked for the map and I am not seeing it. I see up top where you can click on Members Map but it is blank. I read back to you old post about downloading KML file to Google Earth and but can't locate that file either. Can you direct me to the map please?

Hi Tom B, I thank you. Umm I have looked for the map and I am not seeing it. I see up top where you can click on Members Map but it is blank. I read back to you old post about downloading KML file to Google Earth and but can't locate that file either. Can you direct me to the map please?
@Shellette,
I think you may be clicking on the Old "Members Map" at the top of the forum. That one doesn't work at all, but I don't have administrator privileges to remove it.
Go back to the first post in this thread. It will have a link you can copy out to your computer, or just click it where it is.
Or just use this copy of it:
"Yuneec Pilots Location Map - Google My Maps"

When the map opens, you will probably have to expand the member list to see your new point:
Expand.jpg

@Shellette,
I think you may be clicking on the Old "Members Map" at the top of the forum. That one doesn't work at all, but I don't have administrator privileges to remove it.
Go back to the first post in this thread. It will have a link you can copy out to your computer, or just click it where it is.
Or just use this copy of it:
"Yuneec Pilots Location Map - Google My Maps"

When the map opens, you will probably have to expand the member list to see your new point:
View attachment 18391
Thank you again. I see myself. I am surprised and sad that noone else is in NH.

Hi there,

would you pls. be so kind and add me:

1/ Paw (Pawel)
2/ Y H520
3/ Bydgoszcz, Poland 53°07′24″N 18°00′27″E
4/ standard blue mark

Many thanks,
Pawel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics