Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec q Typhoon 500 'Red Lite Flasher'

Reaction score
Any one ever have problems with the Red Light flashing after boot up
of the craft. Turns Green but a very short second or two and then continually flashed red. I found the main board to be defective, changed
and didn't make a difference. Some one else mentioned the GPS. without the GPS connected, you can not get a connection to a craft!
Craft never crashed as far as I know.
Receiver connected after rebinding it. Still makes no difference.
Appreciate any info any one has on this, would be helpful.
Respectfully
hyflyer1/EdK/N0EK

So you see the telemetry data on the screen? Battery voltage of the Q such as 12.4 volts?
Have you connected the Q to the GUI to check the flight systems and test the motors?

So you see the telemetry data on the screen? Battery voltage of the Q such as 12.4 volts?
Have you connected the Q to the GUI to check the flight systems and test the motors?
Yes, see voltage and all on right side is good but left side the Mode and GPS is 0.?? red letters and still flashing red light. When turn GPS on the light turns green but only for a moment, then back to flashing red Steve.
the camera won't connect and wifi off no other settings on it little Apps or anything else. Pal/??
Thanks for the replies
Appreciate the help with this project and not ready to quit yet. hi hi
hyflyer1/EdK

Ok Steve, I've tried to down load the update and follow the videos. I'll try going to the Yuneec site again and get the driver and see what happens. I tried putting the S10_ SD card in as it suggest and it wouldn't do anything??
hyfler1/edk

Sounds like you need to start with the binding process to connect the Q500 to the ST10. Follow this video. When you get to the camera select step, click on the camera you are using.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt