Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Response Times?

Reaction score
Hi There,

Anyone know of current response times of Yuneec customer service? I contacted Yuneec on 5/30 regarding a fly-away incident, sent the requested telemetry info etc. on 6/02, and followed up a couple of times since via email but no response. Tried calling but average wait time is 45 mins...

Hi There,

Anyone know of current response times of Yuneec customer service? I contacted Yuneec on 5/30 regarding a fly-away incident, sent the requested telemetry info etc. on 6/02, and followed up a couple of times since via email but no response. Tried calling but average wait time is 45 mins...
Keep calling, but Monday is the worst day to try. We are all hoping for an improvement in the wait times. Dang, that's a long wait from May.

I have had great customer service from yuneec UK 1 of my battery died stopped charging cell 1 called them they said send it in with my proof of purchase and we aim to turn around in 24hrs sure enough had ups at my door the very next day with new battery and last Wednesday my 2nd battery had the same problem and contacted them so they got it this morning due to RM it never got delivered to yuneec till back of 4 when I called after tracking information confirmed the time so my 2nd new replacement battery getting sent out 2morrow

The time varies but if you send in equipment I would allow at least a month from the date sent in before looking for the return.

took me 14 minutes to get a return call today, its usually 45 minutes...and although 30+ days seems to be about right, its terrible...i would be out of a job if I took a month fixing customers cars

Are you guys talking about the US yuneec customer service or UK I have never had a problem with UK

NOLA,

I'll bet you have more that a single wrench to do the job, too. Anyone doing commercial work having only one tool to do it is not ready for prime time. They predicting success based on hope, not reality. Two is one, one is none the moment anything goes wrong.

NOLA,

I'll bet you have more that a single wrench to do the job, too. Anyone doing commercial work having only one tool to do it is not ready for prime time. They predicting success based on hope, not reality. Two is one, one is none the moment anything goes wrong.
I have call twice (weeks apart) and used the auto call back system when next available service rep is ready. I received the call back within the time specified and my question was resolved both times. I have not sent a product back with an RMA for that experience but phone discussion and follow up has been Excellent. NPS of 10.
Thanks all...I've been waiting about a month on feedback from Yuneec and not even got to the point of an RMA....

The time varies but if you send in equipment I would allow at least a month from the date sent in before looking for the return.

I was told by yuneec UK that they don't use RMA returns just send them it with proof of purchase and what the issue is and that's all that's my 2nd warranty battery returned today

I called and was surprised to get someone in 20min but the guy was a jerk.cut me off in mid sentence 5 times. Still waiting for a response on flight logs I sent in. Been one week now. I was told up to 10 business days.

I've called tech support a few times. In the beginning wait times were very short, less than 5 minutes. The last two times, wait time was over 40 minutes, but I elected to wait rather than opt for the call back. Once getting someone on the phone, they've always been great.
Concerning email, replies have been mixed from several days to no reply at all.
Concerning RMA's it took 1 week to get there, 1 week to get back, and 5 weeks on the shelf at the service center. There was no communication at all from the service center other than to say that it was received, but even that took several days from the time UPS delivered it. I got one further email when the repair was complete with a brief description of the work performed, but the described work done didn't seem to match the problem I was having.

I wrote to a tech that helped me before and got a same day response.

Update on my original post.....some 6 weeks have passed and no email response back from Yuneec customer service. I've tried calling in a number of times, but wait time has been anything from 50 mins to 2 hours (yes, 2 hours as of 4:00pm east coast time today. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of waiting 40 mins, let alone 2 hours, and there's no callback feature. I understand they may be busy, but seriously, this amount of time???? Unsure where to go from here, my initial delight with the Typhoon H has all but disappeared....

They do offer a call back option. You may have used it and they might ir might not have called back. Dunno.

Update on my original post.....some 6 weeks have passed and no email response back from Yuneec customer service. I've tried calling in a number of times, but wait time has been anything from 50 mins to 2 hours (yes, 2 hours as of 4:00pm east coast time today. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of waiting 40 mins, let alone 2 hours, and there's no callback feature. I understand they may be busy, but seriously, this amount of time???? Unsure where to go from here, my initial delight with the Typhoon H has all but disappeared....
Mondays will always be a bad time to ring them. They'll be dealing with all the issues encountered over the weekend. Try again today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio