Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec services respond time

Reaction score
I had a crash two days ago. The crash was strange and not due to my operating error. It's outside with good GPS synch, it went to a big spiral even before reaching the take off height (1M). Some damages were done to the guards and one of props.

I submitted a report on Yuneec's support web site in thinking to get some hints to find if the drone is still flyable.

So far there is not even an email reply as an acknowledge of receiving my report.

Anyone has any experiences in dealing with them and care to share? Thanks in advance.

I had a crash two days ago. The crash was strange and not due to my operating error. It's outside with good GPS synch, it went to a big spiral even before reaching the take off height (1M). Some damages were done to the guards and one of props.

I submitted a report on Yuneec's support web site in thinking to get some hints to find if the drone is still flyable.

So far there is not even an email reply as an acknowledge of receiving my report.

Anyone has any experiences in dealing with them and care to share? Thanks in advance.

I think I waited like 3 - 4 days before I heard back. You're better off calling them and waiting on hold.

Yuneec has been very poor at responding to emails or the online process. Sad, but true. Your only good option is to call them just as they open and hope the wait isn't terrible.

For the European members in this forum (yes there are some ;-) ) let me tell you my experience: about a fortnight ago my breeze crashed indoors. A flyaway out of nowhere. I had to kill the motors to prevent damage to people.
I sent an email to Yuneec in Germany, they directed me to their website to obtain a RMA number in virtually no time. The next day (or the day after) they sent me the RMA instructions by email. Turnaround time in their shop was a week. Yuneec repaired the breeze at no cost, tested it and today I expect UPS to deliver it. Keep in mind that my breeze was seven months old, and warranty issues become tricky in Europe when the purchase dates back more than six months.
So my overall impression is that Yuneec Europe shows perfect response times and a notable generosity in dealing warranty issues.

Reactions: Steve Carr
For the European members in this forum (yes there are some ;-) ) let me tell you my experience: about a fortnight ago my breeze crashed indoors. A flyaway out of nowhere. I had to kill the motors to prevent damage to people.
I sent an email to Yuneec in Germany, they directed me to their website to obtain a RMA number in virtually no time. The next day (or the day after) they sent me the RMA instructions by email. Turnaround time in their shop was a week. Yuneec repaired the breeze at no cost, tested it and today I expect UPS to deliver it. Keep in mind that my breeze was seven months old, and warranty issues become tricky in Europe when the purchase dates back more than six months.
So my overall impression is that Yuneec Europe shows perfect response times and a notable generosity in dealing warranty issues.
wow, so there is contact information specific for European support? Care to share?

Your best option is to call them right when they open. It’s the least time wait. Start calling a minute before opens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots