Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Support

Reaction score
I've heard Yuneec support is pretty good, especially in comparison to many of their competitors. However, when I first got my bird, one of the batteries stopped charging. Through emails they determined it to be a bad battery, and I was told they were sending a new one out. Well after giving them the info they asked for, apparently it wasn't enough. So I contacted them again to get an update only to be told I was missing some information. Well they never asked for that bit the first time. This delayed the process obviously. So now i've sent them that info, and this was over a month ago with a response that a new battery was being sent out. Still nothing.

Just wondering if anyone else has had experience dealing with them in this manner to get an idea how long I should wait before contacting them again. Flying for 20 minutes then I'm done for a few hours is painful! :)

I've not had the experience myself but I've read of many others who have and they go theirs pretty fast.
Sorry to hear yours hasn't gone as smooth.
Hope you get it soon.
Jafo

I had a battery that wouldn't charge when I purchased my 4K. I contacted Yuneec to register my drone and get a new battery. When I finally got through (took a number of attempts), they apologised for my trouble and sent a new battery right away. This was in November 2016. Had a new battery in about 10 days.

Well I'm sitting here for the second consecutive day on hold with an estimated wait time of 2 hours for a simple question and an altitude waiver . Eyiyiyi...

Sure glad I ain't bleeding....lol.

Can anyone advise me. I'm trying to register the new q500 4K with them for warranty. But on that part of the website it gives me three options under product, action camera and breeze. I guess I have to assume it's an action camera? I'd hate to fill it out incorrectly and then they say my warranty is void.

Any advise. Tks

Last edited:
I ended up having to email them with all of my information and a scan of my receipt. Every time i tried to register, the website would error out. It took 3 emails before I got one that wasn't bounced back. Once I got hold of them, they were great though.

Well I got lucky finally. 1 hour and 10 minutes later I got a real human. They took all the info for the warranty, no receipt needed. Also got them to send me the waiver for the 8000 foot limit and the no fly zone. Need that since my house is within 2.5 miles of two heliports. Won't let me take off in my own yard to hover around.

Now hopefully they will send me the revised software to allow this. But I must admit, after I got the GUI downloaded, I stalled on the USB driver download. The website they directed me to was a mass of confusion. Any advise? Can anyone direct me to the exact location for a Windows 10 machine? Is there a YouTube video available for this step. Also does the new driver mess with my current pc And set up?

Many tks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33