Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec took good care of me and my Q!

Reaction score
View attachment 835 View attachment 835 So, I crashed my brand new Q500+ 2 days after I got it due to one of the front prop flew off at about 90 feet up. Broke the front arm, gimbal and cam. Called Yuneec and was given a Return Authorization. UPS it from NC to CA and was received and logged in on April 6. It was not serviced by a technician until Monday, May 16. It was completed and shipped back to me on Friday, May 20 and I received it on Thursday, May 26. Took it out of the box, recalibrate the compass and my Q flew like new. Yuneec did not charge me for anything and even provided me with 4 new props and rubber gasket. The upper frame and one of the front motor were replaced and the gimbal as well.
I called Yuneec every week to follow-up and they are always courteous and prompt as well as in responding to my emails. Other than the long excruciating weeks of waiting for my Q to be repaired, Yuneec took good care of me and I am a happy camper! THANK YOU Yuneec!!!View attachment 835

Last edited:
Hi Julyuse,

Thank you so much for the kind message! We always strive to provide the best support and customer service. We will be sure to pass your message on. Thank you for your support of Yuneec and please let us know if you have any further questions, as we are happy to assist!

-Team Yuneec
1-844-898-6332 / [email protected]

Yep they are a great group. Now go get your self a learning drone. One that is cheap and you can crash. Save the Q for special occasions until you get better. Find a really big field and learn.fly safe.

Yep they are a great group. Now go get your self a learning drone. One that is cheap and you can crash. Save the Q for special occasions until you get better. Find a really big field and learn.fly safe.

I wish more people would take that advice... I hate seeing posts where newbies crash their new Q, not having flight experience. I kicked around a few Hubsan X4s, and some Symas before getting a Blade 350 QX2, then going big with my Q500+.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval