Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H professional

Reaction score
Got myself an extra Christmas present the typhoon H professional nice controller and lots of buttons, if anybody has any tips regarding this drone I would be grateful
Thanks Ron

Reactions: WTFDproject
Ron,

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Hope you don’t mind the title edit. To learn all about the Typhoon H Pro peruse the sticky threads in the Typhoon H Discussion and How To forums.

Attached is the Expanded User Manual for the TH, published by @ogrench with input from a lot of other users and members. I know you will find it an invaluable resource just as I have.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: WTFDproject
If you do not have a LiPo charger capable of placing your batteries in storage mode, consider getting one ASAP. Until that time, land your TH Pro at about 14.7V. This will allow the batteries to rebound to around 15.2V (storage voltage). Wait to charge them until you will be flying. Do not store them fully charged as it will damage them over time.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. You will find members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you can bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads. There is a search icon near the upper right of your screen. The icon looks like a magnifying glass.
The “Community Rules” can be found at the bottom right of your page, or at "https://yuneecpilots.com/pages/community guidelines/"
Again, welcome, and here is an invitation to add your mark to the Yuneec Pilots Locations map. You may find someone in your area, or someone may be able to find you.
https://yuneecpilots.com/threads/yuneec-pilots-locations-map-link-and-process.16648/”

If you do not have a LiPo charger capable of placing your batteries in storage mode, consider getting one ASAP. Until that time, land your TH Pro at about 14.7V. This will allow the batteries to rebound to around 15.2V (storage voltage). Wait to charge them until you will be flying. Do not store them fully charged as it will damage them over time.
Consider a good quality LiPo bag, you can use it to place battery in to charge and the decent ones give you valuable minutes to avert a major problem, on the rare occasion anything went wrong, but follow all the guidelines in the manual.

Hi and thank you for the advice could you recommend a good LiPo charger capable of doing the job
Many thanks

Hi and thank you for the advice could you recommend a good LiPo charger capable of doing the job
Many thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval