Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec warranty

Reaction score
Anyone ever had a problem registering there drone an Yuneec's web site.
I keep getting some crap about the purchase date being wrong.

Using the website to register your product does not work. It hasn't worked for at least a year and a half. Using the search function on this forum would provide numerous examples of this. Do like those "in the know" do, call Yuneec Customer Service and register your product. I just did one yesterday and will tell you to have the product serial numbers ready, the place and date of purchase, and make a digital copy of your sales receipt to attach to the request for proof of purchase info the customer service rep will send you. So call Yuneec CS, hold on the line a few minutes, when asked if you would like them to call you back instead of having you hold for XX minutes, enter 1, listen to the next couple questions and respond by entering 1 each time, and wait for them to call you back.

Yes...I also ended up calling customer service after having online registration problems. I called during prime time, so the was a thirty minute wait time...I opted for the callback...and a half hour later a very polite CS agent called and quickly took care of my registration and answered a few questions I had about the H.
I am loving my H!

Yes...I also ended up calling customer service after having online registration problems. I called during prime time, so the was a thirty minute wait time...I opted for the callback...and a half hour later a very polite CS agent called and quickly took care of my registration and answered a few questions I had about the H.
I am loving my H!
Glad you're enjoying the H!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech