Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YUNEEC WEBSITE ISSUES (8-2017)

G

Guest99

(Opps... should have posted this in the General Discussion I suppose.)

Bought a new Typhoon H at Best Buy today and attempted to register it.

Their website will only allow someone to select an "Actioncam" or a "Breeze" or a "Breeze FPV & Controller Kit."

Additionally, I can't get into my account (established in 2015 when I bought my first Yuneec drone... I now own 5 of their drones) because their site rejects my password and when I click on the "forgot password" request, it goes nuts.

I called Yuneec and left a message and got a call back much sooner than I thought I would. I managed to register the H over the phone, but as company policy, they can't send me a reset for my password.

I don't know if my issues are Safari specific (I don't have Chrome on my Mac) but has anyone noticed weird stuff today (or the last few days) with the Yuneec Product Registration or other website issues?

The website in some ways is a disgr... I can't say that.

Members, me too, have tried for a year or more to register their purchase online, and/or create an account. All for naught. Forget an account. To register the serial number, calling is usually best, email iffy.

My advice: Be sure to save your purchase receipt, also record the serial number (The number is YU usually followed by 14 alpha-numeric chars.)

Congrats, Cool Hand! If I am correct, you have 4 Q500s and a TH. You are a great ad for Yuneec whether they know it or not.
How's the TH stack up against the Q500?

How's the TH stack up against the Q500?

Sadly, due to time constraints, I've only opened the box and pulled the top piece of foam off of my new H to look inside. I hope I can get time to fly it in mid September.

BACKGROUND... My first drone actually was a DJI Phantom 3 that I bought on Amazon and when it arrived, I discovered some chimpanzee in Amazon's shipping department placed the DJI in a large cardboard box about the size of telephone booth (not that any these days knows what a "telephone booth" was) and inside this massive cardboard box was one small wad of paper and nothing else for padding or protection. When I opened the Amazon "phone booth" box up, it looked like the Phantom 3 had been kicked from Bejing to Texas by an elephant.

Amazon actually did me a favor by having a chimp pack and send me the DJI. I sent it back for a full refund, went down to Best Buy and bought the Yuneec Q500 4K and it knocked my socks off after I flew it, saw how it handled the winds here (Texas is the wind turbine capitol of the world) and the video quality was stunning.

FAST FORWARD TO AUGUST 2017... I walked into Best Buy and saw they were selling the H for $799!

I was so impressed with Yuneec's customer support after the sale with my Q500s (DJI never returned my call nor responded to my email about the damaged Phantom 3 Amazon sent me) here I am with Yuneec product #5.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech