Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec website

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the yuneec website? It won't open, says there is a no such site

Yup, same here.

Wow, that's really strange. It must be on my end, but I have no problem with any other websites. Thank you both for responding

Reactions: plissken
I was using google last night and could not open their site. I tried using MS Edge and it came right up. Not sure why.

I am having no problem opening the web site , I can get into all of them. But I am in Europe.

I was just getting ready to create a post - I can't get to the Yuneec USA site using Chrome, but I can easily pull up the GB-EN and Hong Kong versions just fine.

I read all these and used Microsoft Edge to open the U.S. version of the site, and now it works. How weird is that?

When I go incognito in Chrome, it comes up just fine. I read a post in Google's Chrome support forum that says some of my plugins may be the issue. I'm going to turn them off one at a time to see if that's my specific issue.

Reactions: plissken
Plugins didn't help, but what did work was clearing cookies and cache images. Now it comes up. Your mileage may vary. ?

I was using google last night and could not open their site. I tried using MS Edge and it came right up. Not sure why.
Windows 10 is funny like that. Just a suggestion ... open any web page with edge. Click on the tool button you should see “ open with internet explorer” open it then go to tools and clear temp files etc. then type the url and open web page. Save to favorites and delete the old favorite if you had it saved.

Microsoft is practically begging people to stop using Explorer. On my end Google, Safari, and Firefox have no problems linking to and opening the Yuneec USA website.

Using your link or typing the address into the address bar I could not get there either but Googling Yuneec USA provides web address link, and clicking that link was a near instant connection.

I am using https://us.yuneec.com and am having problems getting in its been like this for a few days now.

Your issue is trying to go the the https version of the page... if you just type in us.yuneec.com in the browser address bar, it will likely reach the site.

Is anyone else having problems with the yuneec website? It won't open, says there is a no such site

I have been having issues all day. I can get to Europe no problem. But USA can't connect. I live in the USA. I used Edge and was able to connect.

I called Yuneec USA but no one answered. Left message. No response back as of 12 hours ago.

I have been having issues all day. I can get to Europe no problem. But USA can't connect. I live in the USA. I used Edge and was able to connect.

I called Yuneec USA but no one answered. Left message. No response back as of 12 hours ago.

Yuneec has little record of getting back to people... you have to initiate contact from your end during their business hours... 8 AM PT on Monday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss