Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YuneecPilots Merchandise

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all! From time to time we get a few requests for decals, tshirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a community member to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find YuneecPilots shirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the link below.
Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Thanks!
clackey

R

Rayray

My T-shirt came in last Saturday's mail. Very nice looking. All cotton and great workmanship. I ordered a Large size; I'm actually a Medium, but being so accustomed to getting the usual stuff that's always smaller, I ordered a Large.

Ha! It's more than ample, but I like it just fine.:)

Reaction score
My T-shirt came in last Saturday's mail. Very nice looking. All cotton and great workmanship. I ordered a Large size; I'm actually a Medium, but being so accustomed to getting the usual stuff that's always smaller, I ordered a Large.

Ha! It's more than ample, but I like it just fine.:)
Glad you like it! Thanks for your order! Yes I've been told all my shirts are True-To-Size, and they are pre-shrunk so they won't shrink much if at all.

Reaction score
Just in time for Tax Day, save 10% on all your YuneecPilots Gear use coupon code TAXDAY when you checkout and get 10% off your entire order.... No exclusions! Coupon expires April 18th at 11:59pm. Click one of the images below to go to the site.

Reactions: Docdor
Reaction score
OK guys and gals the YuneecPilots hats we have received so many requests for are finally in the works and up on the website! Check them out HERE. Please note that orders may be delayed by about 5-7 business days as we are waiting for a large shipment of blank hats.

Reactions: Docdor
Reaction score
Just in time for Independence Day we are offering a 15% discount to all YuneecPilots members, Just enter JULY4 in the coupon code section when checking out. The coupon is good for all items in the store but it expires July 4,2017 at 11:59 PST. Happy Independence Day everyone! Fly Safe!

Last edited:
Reactions: clackey
Reaction score
Hey all! From time to time we get a few requests for decals, tshirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a community member to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find YuneecPilots shirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the link below.

Thanks!
clackey
FYI In the FAQ section you have "The shirts we is are Gildan 5000 heavy weight cotton shirts, they are pre-washed to avoid additional shrinkage. Here is some more info on the shirts: Should be "The shirts we use........

Reaction score
Glad you like it! Thanks for your order! Yes I've been told all my shirts are True-To-Size, and they are pre-shrunk so they won't shrink much if at all.
Is there any way the hat wording can be singular rather than plural, Yuneec Pilot?

Reaction score
FYI In the FAQ section you have "The shirts we is are Gildan 5000 heavy weight cotton shirts, they are pre-washed to avoid additional shrinkage. Here is some more info on the shirts: Should be "The shirts we use........
Thanks for catching that! I appreciate it, I'll get it changed.

Reaction score
Is there any way the hat wording can be singular rather than plural, Yuneec Pilot?
I can change it, just add it to the notes when you check out or reply to your email receipt.

Reaction score

Black Friday is here early! Save 25% off your entire order of anything in the store! Everything from YuneecPilots shirts, hats, decals and everything else in our store too! Just enter code blackfriday when checking out! Coupon code expires Saturday November 25th at 11:59pm EST, Just go to the site HERE
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, fly safe!

Reactions: Texas_Willie
Reaction score
Very nice I will have to order some products!!!! Is the yuneec shades are those only offers across the pond??? I really would like a pair.

Reaction score
Very nice I will have to order some products!!!! Is the yuneec shades are those only offers across the pond??? I really would like a pair.
All my products can be shipped overseas when purchased from my Website

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast response I stated it wrong I am in the states the only place I have seen the yuneec shades is international and I was just wondering if you can get those also. I will be ordering thanks once again.

Reaction score

Thanks!
clackey
Do you guys know where I can get the strobe and running led lights for a Q500. Do you make the 3D printed holders for them and would they work on this model?

FYI I just ordered the Yuneec Typhoon Q500 this morning and can't wait to get my greasy hands on it! :)

TIA

Texas Willie

Reaction score
Do you guys know where I can get the strobe and running led lights for a Q500. Do you make the 3D printed holders for them and would they work on this model?
I would suggest getting your Strobes from Firehouse Technologies they have several versions, Single, Dual, ARC Tri-Color and ARC II that has 4 LED's. I only 3D print mounts for the Typhoon H at the moment and all the DJI drones. You may be able to find one that would work though, maybe the DJI Phantom 4 version would work for you, there are plenty of places to clip onto the Q500.

Reaction score
I would suggest getting your Strobes from Firehouse Technologies they have several versions, Single, Dual, ARC Tri-Color and ARC II that has 4 LED's. I only 3D print mounts for the Typhoon H at the moment and all the DJI drones. You may be able to find one that would work though, maybe the DJI Phantom 4 version would work for you, there are plenty of places to clip onto the Q500.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. Do you have a mount that will handle the LED pictured below? I am NOT a big fan of double sided tape and would really prefer to have something that mounts to the Quadcopter.

TIA, Texas Willie

Never mind, I just realized the Q500, has the red and green running lights on the bottom of the motors....DOOOH!

Strobe LED.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mzack