Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YuneecPilots Merchandise

Reaction score
Never mind, I just realized the Q500, has the red and green running lights on the bottom of the motors....DOOOH!
View attachment 9059
To answer your question, Yes, I do have options for the ARC and ARC II strobes. The reason for strobes on the aircraft is to meet the Part 107 requirements for night time visibility. The standard LED's on the Q500 don't meet that, they need to be visible for 3 miles.

Reaction score
As soon as I receive my Q500 and I make certain it is all there and working properly, I intend to order a few things from your site.

Can you give me a link for your "options for the ARC and ARC II strobes"?

TIA

TW

Reaction score
As soon as I receive my Q500 and I make certain it is all there and working properly, I intend to order a few things from your site.

Can you give me a link for your "options for the ARC and ARC II strobes"?

TIA

TW
You can find those HERE and HERE

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's that time of year again! Get 25% off our entire store for Black Friday, just use coupon code "blackfriday" when you checkout. No limits or restrictions, the coupon is good on all shirts, hats, vinyl graphics, mugs, safety vests, 3D printed parts and more. Coupon expires 11/25/18 at 11:59pm EST. Fly safe everyone and have a great holiday weekend! Visit our website HERE or click the image below.
Black Friday 2018 YP.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fin00