Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec's 'New' Charger

Reaction score
Firstly, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, I couldn't find anything. I'm not sure when this appeared but I haven't seen it until now.

Chargers and Batteries : A10 Dual Output Charger AC/DC 110~240V

Yuneec have released a decent charger and battery adapters for the H batteries. I'm pretty sure this new charger is just a rebranded one that already exists out in the wild. I'm wondering if anybody has one/tried it out. If so is it worth the money? £165 here in the UK with two battery adapters. Claims dual charging at a rate of 1 hour.

If anybody has one or has tried one, or would even like to voice their opinion, do you think it's worth investing in one?

Have a good day!

Reactions: OzCougar
Yup, looks like a rebrand of the Hitec X2. Looks like the only difference is the logo and the color.

With two adapters the price is not really out of line. I recently paid $111.12 for a new X2 charger without any adapters.

The X2 is a good charger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I need to add the X2 I recently bought is the DC to DC X2-400 watt unit, not the AC to DC X2 where the Pro version output is 200w while the other version of the AC-DC X2 is 100w.

That is a heck of a deal.
I paid that for my Hitec X2, and had to buy all the DC cables and battery adaptors separately.

i see the hitec x2 AC+ has comparable specs. Differences that i can tell are on the Yuneec, DC input up to 20v dc (vs hitec 18vdc) output is listed at 100w per channel AC or DC (vs hitec 100w/2 total on AC. 200W (100w x 2) on DC) looks like memory is doubled as well on the yuneec

all in all, looks like yuneecs version is 1/2 way above a Hitec X2 AC Plus and half below a Hitech x2 AC Pro - that is unless i'm reading something wrong ?

personally, utilizing google skills - I've ordered the X2 AC plus & the yuneec adapters. done deal shipped @ < 120.00 bucks, if i use an old power supple from my computer building days i'll have plenty of wattage to run the computer AC power supple and run the charger 200W on the DC side.

~andy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430