Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

18 days of flight left...

Reaction score
Just reminding everyone that in 18 days all our Typhoon H's become illegal. Still have not
heard of anyone adding Remote ID to a Typhoon. These modul3s keep going up in price. now theyre
$2OO and up.
Goodluck Everyone, Richie

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reminding everyone that in 18 days all our Typhoon H's become illegal. Still have not
heard of anyone adding Remote ID to a Typhoon. These modul3s keep going up in price. now theyre
$2OO and up.
This is like being reminded about daylight savings, but when you LOSE the hour.

• Haha
Reactions: Pier2162
I watched 2 videos explaining the new laws. After listening it seems that for what I do these days with mine I am not too worried. One guy seemed to have a somewhat flippant attitude about the whole idea. Then again the fine is pretty frightening. I am taking a chance by not worrying about the whole ordeal.

Reactions: 7cyclops
We have various adaptors available for 4 months now. Universal or DB120 (what I use)

All of our adaptors work with our Top mount for H series 480,520 and 920

We also have the motor arm mount for the 480/520 coming this weekend
Yuneec H Series Motor Arm Mountting

Attachments

• 20230827_153559.jpg
    20230827_153559.jpg
    762 KB · Views: 15
As originally introduced by @Richie, this thread was originally about RID Modules. It needs to return to that subject. If anyone knows of an available source for reasonably priced RID Modules, please post it here.

This one is "Pre-Order". No firm availability date. One local shop predicted "Early September".

Reactions: 7cyclops
$2OO and up.
My simple comment is, why are the people of the US allowing this to happen,(Apart from the Drones manufactured in China) and all that goes with it, it's this the land of the free? get rid of the current Regime they are destroying your country in my opinion

My simple comment is, why are the people of the US allowing this to happen,(Apart from the Drones manufactured in China) and all that goes with it, it's this the land of the free? get rid of the current Regime they are destroying your country in my opinion
Mmmmm Constitution of the United States of America doesn't say anything about broadcasting Remote ID or not.

We left you guys (Britain) because you didn't let us have freedom of religion. Unfortunately, we seem to be slowly losing ground on that though, too.

But back to the reality of your question, here's the FAA's reasoning:

Essentially, they are integrating drones into the NAS (National Airspace System). This is not unheard of though. Go to www.flightradar24.com. You will see every airplane, helicopter, balloon, etc, everywhere in the world. Kind of magnificent really. I suppose the question is why is the CAA in England not following suit?

Last edited:
If we are going to have an international darts tournament, let’s do it in a pub with Guinness on tap.

Please review rules 13 and 14.

Reactions: revedit1
Mmmmm Constitution of the United States of America doesn't say anything about broadcasting Remote ID or not.

We left you guys (Britain) because you didn't let us have freedom of religion. Unfortunately, we seem to be slowly losing ground on that though, too.

But back to the reality of your question, here's the FAA's reasoning:

Essentially, they are integrating drones into the NAS (National Airspace System). This is not unheard of though. Go to www.flightradar24.com. You will see every airplane, helicopter, balloon, etc, everywhere in the world. Kind of magnificent really. I suppose the question is why is the CAA in England not following suit?
FAA are clowns..... The Boeing situation showed the faa is nothing more than a pay for play huge bucket of failure. Zero respect for the epic gov failures.

If the Remote IDs cost $15 per, you guys wouldn't care.

Just wait a few weeks. It's like Covid tests, originally they cost $120 per and now they're something like $15.

Hey there, guys. I came across this info on RID being cancelled (for now) in another forum:

It's possibly coming here as well! Latest from the CAA web site.

1693678964601.png

It's possibly coming here as well! Latest from the CAA web site.

View attachment 29818

See? I'm telling you.

Hey there, guys. I came across this info on RID being cancelled (for now) in another forum:

Any confirmation from the FAA? I don't usually listen to any Tom Bob, Dick or Harry that tells me something is okay when there are regulations published against it.

I just sent an email to the FAA asking.

Edit: Edited to include Mr. Bob’s first name.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook