Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2nd person view

Reaction score
Hi as many of us get anoyed when a client want to look into the ST16 screen I bought a FeelWorld 10" screen.
For me it works perfect even when I am flying of my own. It's much easier to watch this big, clear screen instead of the ST16. BUT, one disadvantage is that the FW screen can't connect to the H cam 5.8Ghz WiFi due to digital/analog difference. HDMI cable (mine is 5 meter) is a must but then you also get the Telemetry which usually impress on your client/customer. I'm very satisfied with the set up. The FW battery last för about an hour. The sunshade is very solid and mount of high quality.
Another advantage is that you and your client can watch the replay pics/videos when the flight is completed.
_2BE0220.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Tree
The HDMI connection is the best way to use this monitor. If you tried to use it with wifi in addition to your ST16 the lag and distance would be a real problem.

Hi as many of us get anoyed when a client want to look into the ST16 screen I bought a FeelWorld 10" screen.
For me it works perfect even when I am flying of my own. It's much easier to watch this big, clear screen instead of the ST16. BUT, one disadvantage is that the FW screen can't connect to the H cam 5.8Ghz WiFi due to digital/analog difference. HDMI cable is a must but then you also get the Telemetry which usually impress on your client/customer. I'm very satisfied with the set up. The FW battery last för about an hour.
Another advantage is that you and your client can watch the replay pics/videos when the flight is completed.
View attachment 5476

I cant wait for the weather to become "flyable" here in DK so I can test my FW ;) I saw that copter.eu has a fancy controller add-on which can hold this FW above the normal controller screen so you can handle both screens from one controller.

I cant wait for the weather to become "flyable" here in DK so I can test my FW ;) I saw that copter.eu has a fancy controller add-on which can hold this FW above the normal controller screen so you can handle both screens from one controller.
Hi Luftdrone.. can you explain what you mean? Pic? Link from copter.eu? Best from Stockholm

Aha, but then you can't use it for the "anoying" client to watch! I want him / her a couple of meters away! :D

Aha, but then you can't use it for the "anoying" client to watch! I want him / her a couple of meters away! :D
Hehe, this would be usefull when you fly alone and want the optimal screen and then you can always use the other solution when customers want to follow on screen ;)

...BUT, one disadvantage is that the FW screen can't connect to the H cam 5.8Ghz WiFi due to digital/analog difference. HDMI cable is a must but then you also get the Telemetry which usually impress on your client/customer...
View attachment 5476
Which makes me wonder, if the ability to receive a signalfrom the drone directly via wifi is imposible and you must rely on an HDMI cable, wouldn't it make more sense to save some money and buy a monitor without wifi capability? In the end you are paying for somrhing you cannot use. Add to this the possible extra drain on the power supply.

Nice view, guess that's next on the list to buy.Hey Photo, is just plug and play out of the box

Which makes me wonder, if the ability to receive a signalfrom the drone directly via wifi is imposible and you must rely on an HDMI cable, wouldn't it make more sense to save some money and buy a monitor without wifi capability? In the end you are paying for somrhing you cannot use. Add to this the possible extra drain on the power supply.
Sure, but why extra battery drain? This screen has its own battery.

Last edited:
I just bought a 7" hdmi monitor off ebay for $56. & free shipping, but it does need a 3 cell lipo to power it. which I guess is a good thing because it's not taking power from your ST-16.
Tom

Sure, but why extra battery drain? This screen has its own battery.
I was speaking of the drain on the battery of the device itself. Although I have never owned one of these I can assume unless there is the capacity to switch off the entire function there will allways be something working in the backround along with the power drain that comes with it.

I was speaking of the drain on the battery of the device itself. Although I have never owned one of these I can assume unless there is the capacity to switch off the entire function there will allways be something working in the backround along with the power drain that comes with it.
Aha, I have used it for one hour cont. with no probs and I "guess" that the power off switch really kills the battery drain. :oops:

Absolute valid point, there are other 10" monitors without this 5,8 band but when I bought mine I didnt know that it was analog vs wifi. On the other hand, this version that I bought has the build-in DVR so on top of having the recording on your SD card in the CGO3+ or as cached video (lower res) on the ST16 you can also record the actual screen of the controller without having to install additional apps with the risk of crashing the ST16 mid-flight ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss