Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A flight over Crompton Moor

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
First time I've flown Crompton Moor since June 2015 with a Phantom. This time it was with the H480.

Crompton Moor is a part of the South Pennines in England overlooking Shaw & Crompton. A place with lots of history and littered with abandoned coal mines and a couple of quarries. In May 2015 I identified a previously unknown archaeological feature in the Crow Knowl area of the moor estimated to date back to at least earlier than the 12th Century. It's exact location still remains secret only known by myself and the Secretary of Friends of Crompton Moor, and Manchester University, since funds are yet to be secured to organise a dig of the feature.

This video is from footage shot over the western side of the moor well away from the above feature. In the next week or so, at the request of the secretary of Friend of Crompton Moor I'll be doing a photo survey in the eastern side of the moor and taking another look at the above feature to see if anything has changed and also to try and look for evidence of a mine shaft the exact location has been forgotten in time.

Reactions: Graham

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin