Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A successful day.

Reaction score
Just wanted to fly in my back yard and take some pictures.I used the I pad 4 with no controller turned off WiFi to the house and it only took four times to connect.
This is why I bought the breeze as I have a DJI spark and a DJI Mavic air for longer distances.
The spark and air can’t fly in my back yard do to the NFZ software built into it.
I am a few miles from the airport and I just fly it about head high in a small back yard,so there is not a problem with my backyard flights.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Good hear you are having some success.

If you haven’t done the reset to help with the WiFi connection problems refer to post #8 in this thread New drone owner. It may help without having to turn off your home WiFi.

Another thought just occurred to me regarding the WiFi near your home. Some of the protocols for the 5.8GHz band have to do with giving weather radar precedence over WiFi signals. If the airport you are near has a weather radar site there, it could be part of your problem with connecting.

Hey, it's frustrating when things don't work the way they should. I've been a troubleshooter for most of my life and I can usually figure out a solution when things act up. Glad you are smilin':D

Reactions: Murray Martz
Great! Success for you and most of us. I flew my Breeze today over a lake to do some testing before taking it fishing. All worked well - posted a boring video under Breeze Lake Fishing (I put below too) - and am very happy how much in control it is. I have forward flight set for about 10'/second as I recall, which is nice, just push the right stick forward and make turns with the rudder (left stick) - pretty smooth, but I just want to take fishing line out, drop it, and catch fish 200'+ out in the lake.

While not work watching, here is the lake video - about 4 minutes long, but accomplished my goal.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Great! Success for you and most of us. I flew my Breeze today over a lake to do some testing before taking it fishing. All worked well - posted a boring video under Breeze Lake Fishing (I put below too) - and am very happy how much in control it is. I have forward flight set for about 10'/second as I recall, which is nice, just push the right stick forward and make turns with the rudder (left stick) - pretty smooth, but I just want to take fishing line out, drop it, and catch fish 200'+ out in the lake.

While not work watching, here is the lake video - about 4 minutes long, but accomplished my goal.

Not boring at all great shots and a beautiful area.I play golf too
So that video was great for me.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Good hear you are having some success.

If you haven’t done the reset to help with the WiFi connection problems refer to post #8 in this thread New drone owner. It may help without having to turn off your home WiFi.

Another thought just occurred to me regarding the WiFi near your home. Some of the protocols for the 5.8GHz band have to do with giving weather radar precedence over WiFi signals. If the airport you are near has a weather radar site there, it could be part of your problem with connecting.
Does it help to place the phone in Airplane Mode before connecting to the Breeze wifi?

Does it help to place the phone in Airplane Mode before connecting to the Breeze wifi?

As far as I know, putting the phone in Airplane mode is only helpful in cases where the firmware has been downgraded to allow use of the lower 5.8GHz channels. This prevents the phone from forcing the newer firmware. I know this is the case in Europe for now.

Giving credit where credit is due, I learned this from ‘airborne’. Using WiFi for the control on the Breeze does create differences based on where you live because of the regulations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex