Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advance Mode?

Reaction score
Does Advance Mode do anything now (latest firmware)? Previously, it enabled Task functions like CCC and Journey. I can't tell that it does anything now since those modes appear to work even when Advance Mode is OFF. Yes, I've searched the forum and Googled it.

Advanced mode enables the editing of the inputs and mixes in the st16. For example changing the tilt speed.
After you select it you will see the 3rd button from the left on next to model select enabled

Reactions: Rubik and Rayray
Advanced mode enables the editing of the inputs and mixes in the st16. For example changing the tilt speed.
After you select it you will see the 3rd button from the left on next to model select enabled
In Model Select, I see "New Model", "Typhoon H" and "H920". If I select anything other than the TH, I get a warning. There is no change with Advance Mode ON or OFF. What am I missing?

Let me correct my punctuation.
The advanced menu is enabled after you slide the slider in the settings. Then on the flight screen on the bottom, there are 4 buttons "pad, settings, advanced, model select"( not exact label) . Press the 3rd button from left " advanced". Now if the advanced mode is not on this button is grayed out and not press able.

Let me correct my punctuation.
The advanced menu is enabled after you slide the slider in the settings. Then on the flight screen on the bottom, there are 4 buttons "pad, settings, advanced, model select"( not exact label) . Press the 3rd button from left " advanced". Now if the advanced mode is not on this button is grayed out and not press able.
OK. I see it now. The grayed out button is "Channel Settings" where I can fiddle with all the control settings and rates, but only in Advance Mode.
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mining_drones