Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another newbie to the "H" family!

Reaction score
Hey guys... and gals! :)

I normally work a full time job and build custom bikes on the side and have always had a love for RC gadgets from racing RC cars when I was younger to a few lil helicopters. I Just ordered me the Typhoon H after several months of research. A little nervous and sure Ill have a few questions but it seems like this is a very nice website and the place to be! I hope to gain some good advice and knowledge from you guys! Thanks!!

Brian

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".
@Steve Carr @Rayray @BobW55

Reactions: brianveney
Hey guys... and gals! :)
I normally work a full time job and build custom bikes on the side and have always had a love for RC gadgets from racing RC cars when I was younger to a few lil helicopters. I Just ordered me the Typhoon H after several months of research. A little nervous and sure Ill have a few questions but it seems like this is a very nice website and the place to be! I hope to gain some good advice and knowledge from you guys! Thanks!! Brian
Welcome to the forum. We have a great membership here with some very talented and helpful people. A couple of members have created some very helpful videos on the H.

@CAPTAINDRONE has a Youtube page here: CAPTAIN DRONE

@sibelius has a Youtube page here: Jeff Sibelius

Welcome Brian! Getting a new drone can be fun and scary at the same time. While your waiting for that beauty to arrive. Familiarize yourself with the manual. It's available for download. I would also watch some setup videos multiple times. The H is a nice bird to fly and you will love it. Just use common sense when your flying and you will be okay. Again welcome to the Typhoon family.

Welcome Brian! Getting a new drone can be fun and scary at the same time. While your waiting for that beauty to arrive. Familiarize yourself with the manual. It's available for download. I would also watch some setup videos multiple times. The H is a nice bird to fly and you will love it. Just use common sense when your flying and you will be okay. Again welcome to the Typhoon family.

Thanks and yes Ive been watching the Captain Drone videos and already down loaded a "check off" list of things to pre-check. Ill have to get manual and start going over that as well. Yes a little nervous cause I dont want to mess anything up.... but with the prep work Im doing hopefully that will make me feel more at ease. Thanks again!

Brian

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads