Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. humboldt 707

Has anybody used this tracking system?if not I can assure you it works better than you can imagine.I have the R/C model they make with three tags that Velcro on to where ever you want and it does not interfere with any signals going to or from your drone.I have had people hide them everywhere and at hundreds of yards away.And every time no problem finding it,check out their website at eureka products.com.

2. humboldt 707

I had my first crash and was able to find my Aton in about 10 mins,without the Marco I would have had to rely on luck.

3. BillC

4. BillC

The problem appears to be WHERE to mount the transmitter tag on the H. There just isn't any available surface on the compact body. Maybe on the landing gear?

5. humboldt 707

Have you used it?i see several areas just on the body,the tags are small and forgiving.

6. Buddy Collins

I plan on it..

7. BillC

I have one mounted on the belly of my Q500 and it fits fine. Fortunately I haven't needed to use it for real yet ... just testing.

8. humboldt 707

I have one mounted on top by air foil on my Aton,on my Chroma I put it on the landing gear,If you use a zip tie(I don't recommend) just tighten it to where it's snug cause you can damage inside parts I've heard.the Velcro tape included works fine I've had one crash using it and it held on fine.