Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone else have crooked joysticks?

E

EnlightenOnQ

Just noticed both of my joysticks are not perpendicular in both axis to the control surface. It is not causing an issue but was curious if anyone else has this?

Right stick is leaning back and inward (left) while the left stick is leaning inward (right) and forward. Which if the left were rotated 180 deg would match the right.

Take a look.... anyone else have this?

View media item 580

Just noticed both of my joysticks are not perpendicular in both axis to the control surface. It is not causing an issue but was curious if anyone else has this?
Does it look like all four screws are tight in each stick?

Everything is tight. It's as if the hole molded in the center gimbal is not perpendicular. I.E. cheap joystick. Everything test fine.

Everything is tight. It's as if the hole molded in the center gimbal is not perpendicular. I.E. cheap joystick. Everything test fine.
The sticks are cheap. But I haven't seen any that lean as you describe. I guess if they work and you have a proper "feel" for them they should be fine. If you find they affect your ability to fly then you could ask Yuneec to send new sticks if you are comfortable with replacing them, or you could ask for an exchange of the ST16.

They will work. Just wondering if it's mine or are there others that are crooked?

No problem repairing or upgrading. Been flying and repairing radios for 30+ years. First radio was a HeathKit.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ml4088r