Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone else using the A10 charger?

Reaction score
I have quite a bit of Yuneec kit now and though some of their equipment is 'just good enough' - factory chargers for example, I have to say that having two of these A10 chargers has really changed my game. The more I use these the more I like them. With a little studying you can get some pretty impressive utility out of this charger and it works so fast compared to stock chargers. I know that stock chargers are cheap by design - it's one of the cost cutting procedures to keep the final price of a kit down so that it can be sold at a certain price point - every major manufacturer does this in one form or another. In the automotive industry these people are called 'bean counters' and the old saying is ' everybody hates them but you can't stay in business without them'. This has turned out to be the best operational upgrade I've made so far, since I get so much use out of them. With two of these I am now at the point where I never have to worry about needing hot cells.

Reactions: Docdor
I have to say that having two of these A10 chargers has really changed my game.
What is this A10 charger I keep hearing about? Sounds like something I should have, but no one ever posts the manufacture name, only A10, so a simple search produces no results.

I am using an aftermarket balance charger with leads, but it seems like I'm missing out on what sounds like an essential piece of gear. Would someone kindly point me to these amazing chargers?

What is this A10 charger I keep hearing about? Sounds like something I should have, but no one ever posts the manufacture name, only A10, so a simple search produces no results.

I am using an aftermarket balance charger with leads, but it seems like I'm missing out on what sounds like an essential piece of gear. Would someone kindly point me to these amazing chargers?

The A10 comes with the Tornado H920 & H920 + kits. Google Yuneec A10 charger and you'll probably find a ton of them for sale.

Reactions: DCH
Thanks. I still couldn't find any in a search on ebay or Amazon, but I finally found a photo of one. It appears to be the same as the aftermarket one I already have: 2 X10amp, dual input power, so I'm good. Thanks!

I believe it is the same. I recently got 3 A-10 chargers with the Tornado kits and with a few adapters use them for nearly all my batteries. I totally agree with the first gentleman.

Yuneec’s A10 is a rebranded copy of the Hitec X2. It is identical in every way except color and the printed instruction manual. The Yuneec manual sucks, if you want a more informative copy you can download one from the Hitec site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers