Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone experience loss of Telemetry data?

I read NTFS and Exfat tried both and it wants to format on both. Even tried the ssd out of the camera thinking it would be formatted correctly but the same message came up. I just formatted my camera disk. But next time I fly I'll see if the format actually formats the disk or does a disk check and leaves the data intact. I've learned from using my DSLR that its a good idea to format those memory cards frequently. Much easier just to plug it into a usb port. I was hoping you could insert the camera card and look at the video. What I'd like to find is a pdf reader that would install on it so I could have the manuals ready to go in the field. A friend said you could root it and then install stuff but I'm afraid it would jack up the controller end of things.

I read NTFS and Exfat tried both and it wants to format on both. Even tried the ssd out of the camera thinking it would be formatted correctly but the same message came up. I just formatted my camera disk. But next time I fly I'll see if the format actually formats the disk or does a disk check and leaves the data intact. I've learned from using my DSLR that its a good idea to format those memory cards frequently. Much easier just to plug it into a usb port. I was hoping you could insert the camera card and look at the video. What I'd like to find is a pdf reader that would install on it so I could have the manuals ready to go in the field. A friend said you could root it and then install stuff but I'm afraid it would jack up the controller end of things.
It's formatting the SD card because it can't read exFAT or NTFS file systems. It's insane, because the CGO3+ camera can in fact read exFAT! I found this out the hard way when I decided to use a 128GB microSD card in my camera, only to find out that the ST16 couldn't read it. Of course if you let the ST16 format the card so that it will work, you lose all your data. AFAICT the only file format read by the ST16 is FAT32. I chastised Yuneec for this on their SM pages but of course was met with silence.

Yea that is nuts. There is an app for phones on andriod for exfat and hfs+ but you have to root the device.

Yea that is nuts. There is an app for phones on andriod for exfat and hfs+ but you have to root the device.
Guess it hasn't occurred to the engineering geniuses at Yuneec to update the Android version of the ST16 so this is NOT a problem.

My H has the wire attached to the bolt coming down in the first photo. However, my H does not have a wire on the other side as shown in the 2nd photo. Maybe I need to call Yuneec and ask why this so?
It may have slipped back inside the body. Shine a light in there to check.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss