Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone in Canada seen their H yet?

Got mine today from Aerialtech. Haven't flown yet due wind but tried my HMD. Works great with the 720p HDMI output on the ST16. Came with the Wizard. I'll also need some extra batteries.

ok, so now that I have it. what needs to be done before flight? Do I need to calibrate the compass? Camera? anything else?
I've read different opinions on what needs to be calibrated. Has anyone seen a thread on what to do before first flight?

Reactions: Brent D
I calibrated the compass and camera level but I suspect the camera was ok to start as it looked level out of the box when turned on. 2 flights today. Only problem was getting it to take video or pictures. Turned out that I was pushing the buttons too long and nothing happened. When I discovered that a short tap of the video/camera buttons worked I had no more problems. I only used angle mode, camera forward, gear down, OA off, in turtle mode without the HMD. Video was set at 1080p/120fps to keep it smooth.
It's incredibly easy to fly in angle mode but a little sensitive on the right stick. VERY happy with it so far! Sure could use a couple more batteries. Very light wind this morning but about 10-15kmh over the trees this afternoon.

Reactions: Brent D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy