Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. FrequentFlier

Hey guys, I've got a Typhoon H just bought it not even a month ago. Flown maybe 15 times no crashes. I have a brand new extra battery never even unboxed and a brand new third party backpack on the way to my house now. With the DJI Inspire price dropping I feel the camera has just that much more of an edge and is worth the extra money to switch. I am currently living in the Netherlands and can ship to Europe.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Skypicswa likes this.
  2. Luckyleaf

eBay .... Think most people here have a Typhoon H

3. Andyzonk

Im in the UK - How Much?

4. B-tech

I can put it up on our online shop for your desired price if you like

5. JCFlippen

Just remember if you change from your Typhoon H to an Inspire that has dropped in price it may also drop out of the sky as well!
    The Typhoon H has redundancy built in as opposed to the Inspire's one way ticket to Mother Earth if a motor or esc fails.
    The Typhoon camera is not bad when compared to the X3 8th frame codec flashing. The grass is not consistantly greener on the other side.

Graeme Buckley likes this.
  6. yuneec53

I was never worried about my Phantom falling out of the sky. Likewise the Inspire I am sure is just as reliable. But you are right to just buy the standard Inspire is a waste. Even to just upgrade the camera is quite a lot of money. Good luck on EBAY frequent flier in selling your H. Someone is going to get a good deal.

7. m0j0

Wait a second on that Inspire... Inspire 2 is going to come out. When it does the prices on the Inspire 1 will fall even more.. Wait and see.

8. maikel.k

I have sent a pb!