Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Australia, take action for delivery

Hey HarveyC,
I never mentioned your name.... I'm not picking on you!
I couldn't care less if you get 15 replacements.... I'm pointing out the unfairness of their (Yuneec's) shipping arrangements whereby one area has enough spare units to meet the requirements of dodgy items, yet other places have NO idea when even one quarter of their order is going to arrive.
And as of today, still no word from my retail supplier, the importers or the exporters in HK!
Just imagine yourself in the same situation, would you be happy?
My point is, why can't they send to everyone to arrive at roughly the same time....
Its not as if they haven't had time to think about it!
Chris, you didn't mention my name but you obviously were showing that you were bothered that I got a replacement while you're still waiting for yours. I've already posted previously that I understand your frustrations so, no, I would not be happy. I was not happy waiting a long time either and neither was my dealer. Yuneec still has not filled many pre-orders here in the U.S. so the problem isn't just there, though we certainly have a lot more birds here than the zero in OZ so far. If Yuneec sees a faulty unit they want to get that checked out and the situation resolved right away to make sure others don't have the same problem. Doesn't that make sense. I was fortunate in picking the right dealer to get one of the first in the U.S. but also the heartache to have one of the first problems. Would you have felt better if you got your Typhoon H 2 weeks ago to have it crash 2 days later and then wait 2 months for a replacement? I think not.

I think most companies focus resources where they can make the most progress with the least effort. Fair or not, that's just a way most businesses operate.

I hope you get yours very soon!

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Chris, you didn't mention my name but you obviously were showing that you were bothered that I got a replacement while you're still waiting for yours. I've already posted previously that I understand your frustrations so, no, I would not be happy. I was not happy waiting a long time either and neither was my dealer. Yuneec still has not filled many pre-orders here in the U.S. so the problem isn't just there, though we certainly have a lot more birds here than the zero in OZ so far. If Yuneec sees a faulty unit they want to get that checked out and the situation resolved right away to make sure others don't have the same problem. Doesn't that make sense. I was fortunate in picking the right dealer to get one of the first in the U.S. but also the heartache to have one of the first problems. Would you have felt better if you got your Typhoon H 2 weeks ago to have it crash 2 days later and then wait 2 months for a replacement? I think not.

I think most companies focus resources where they can make the most progress with the least effort. Fair or not, that's just a way most businesses operate.

I hope you get yours very soon!
Just another sunny, wind free weekend about to pass us by.... Again!

Does anyone here know why there is such a delay?
I have patience but just want to know. Hopefully my Typhoon H is on the way. So far, I have heard nothing.:D
How does the H fly, any issues? I hope I don't get one that is from the prototype batch.

Who's your hobby shop or suppliers?
I spoke to mine today, units in air transit, will probably clear customs and be available Monday/Tuesday next.
I went thru Rise Above Aerials in Sydney. They initially told me mid May but nothing since and I have heard (second hand) that they are only getting a limited amount in. I ordered mine early May so hoping to be in the first batch.
I live in WA so even when it gets here I will have quite a wait for it to get to me over here.
And @ LooseSid .. I am assuming you are American (if not I apologise) but you guys do your fair share of whingeing on the forums.

Reactions: netjam
Who's your hobby shop or suppliers?
I spoke to mine today, units in air transit, will probably clear customs and be available Monday/Tuesday next.

Welcome To Drones Ben the guy from this place was very helpful as much he can be. I think Yuneec feeding them with not good Intel:)
I need this bird for one my hunting trips which are in October and next May. So I have some time to build relationships:) I think it would be great to employ it around Great Ocean road and 12 Apostles!
I've got nd filters and antennas on standby.

I was told this week 4 units and the week after another batch. Do I believe it? No

Will be in Australia Friday.
Should be shipping to dealers Monday. (Or Direct to customers if that is what the dealers have arranged)
Word of warning!!!
There is approximately only one third of the allocated orders. And NO spares, i.e. Batteries, back packs etc.
At least that's something.
Wow, you Aussies sure do like to whinge. I hope you get your H soon for everybody's sake!
Don't mention real sense,theirs no common sense.LOLToday is H day! Finally.

If its taken Yuneec UK an extra week than Europe to deliver to UK customers I am not surprised Austrailia is having to wait a while longer. I always thought Austrailia received items such as this a little later than other regions, is that not the case these days?

Either way, hope you receive them soon and by then I suspect the 'beta' testers in the US and Europe would have ironed out some more firmware bugs.

Any word yet on delivery to Australia? I need the H for mid July now i've sold my G to a friend

In stock just need to make some calls around the state your in. I got mine from NSW and shipped to PERTH

Sweet, call Ben at Drones2 he is in Hamilton Hill and an awesome guy. I think he has his pre orders done but he will let you know. Prices good.

I think they had a break in a couple of weeks back and a lot of stock was stolen???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430