Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery charger blinking green

Reaction score
While charging the battery and getting the constant blinking green light I just heard a single beep. Please tell me that's a good sign.

Phew! Now if the SD card reads correctly I'll give it a go. Please don't tell me the drone needs to be scanned. The easiest part is scanning but I really suck at it!! Why won't the sd card acknowledge? Its in there and the camera moves and the screen shows my table and surrounding areas.

What do you mean by "drone needs to be scanned"?
Tap on the record button on your controller

@Peter b,

Are you working with the new TH?

You hijacked a thread in the Q500 forum, so it is confusing as to what you are referring to.

I thought so. Just trying to get everyone on the same page. Did you find the manual I attached to your other thread? Has all the info you need to operate your new TH.

While charging the battery and getting the constant blinking green light I just heard a single beep. Please tell me that's a good sign.

CHARGING
Power the charger from a 100- 240V AC outlet using the AC adapter/power supply, or from a 12V-16.8V DC accessory socket/cigarette lighter receptacle in a vehicle using the included adapter.

Plug the aircraft battery into the charger port as illustrated.

A green blinking LED indicates the charger is powered on and ready to charge, and a red blinking LED indicates the battery is charging. It will take approximately 2.5 hours to charge a fully discharged (not over-discharged) battery. A solid green LED indicates the battery is fully charged

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice