Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Been a while

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Been a while since I have had any activity in here, don't worry I still fly a lot :)
Here is a little edit from today, not my best but had a battery left after finishing up at a client and I thought I might as well use it now we had a little wind and some waves.

Very coool:cool: on the slow motion, great timing!!!
Thanks was playing around with the 1080p 120 fps on the plus [emoji6]

My first thought was, ”1945, D-day, French coastline”.
Nah unfortunately not. Just a small harbor in Denmark. The barges that now lies as a wave barrier where once used to transport limestone from a quarry just up the coast.

Do you usually shoot in 1080? lets say 1080x30?
Depends on the subject.
Landscape scenery i usually shoot in 4k 24 fps, depending on the look I want i shoot with either 180 or 360 shutter angle. 180 angle I use a shutter speed of 50 gives a more cinematic look, if I want more motion blur like you would see from a helicopter shot that fly faster I go with the 360 and have the same shutter speed as fps 30/30.

For action i film in either 4k 60fps or 1080 120fps to be able to slow it down in post. But here I usually use the 180 angle (60fps = 120 & 120fps=240) because I don't want to much motion blur in the action videos.

Hope it makes sense [emoji16][emoji23]

Reactions: AH-1G
THAT'S what 120 fps is for!!
Nice edit..
Lol miss read your comment [emoji1783] but yeah that is what the high framerates are for [emoji6]

Hey Guys,
Been a while since I have had any activity in here, don't worry I still fly a lot :)
Here is a little edit from today, not my best but had a battery left after finishing up at a client and I thought I might as well use it now we had a little wind and some waves.

Great video. Very soothing. Love the choice of music.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers