Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Been mia for a bit

Reaction score
Haven't been around lately but I just found out I needed to register my drone. When I purchased it there wasnt a law in place. So needless to say I've been flying my drone illegally for almost a year lol. Been rummaging through the forum to get caught up . Some friends of mine have rc planes but I guess they dont have to register??

Haven't been around lately but I just found out I needed to register my drone. When I purchased it there wasnt a law in place. So needless to say I've been flying my drone illegally for almost a year lol. Been rummaging through the forum to get caught up . Some friends of mine have rc planes but I guess they dont have to register??

FAA Registration

Actually, RC "ANYTHING THAT FLIES" must have the pilot register.
They give you a number that you should display on all your aircraft.

Actually, RC "ANYTHING THAT FLIES" must have the pilot register.
They give you a number that you should display on all your aircraft.

All rc planes or helicopters must be registered as well?

It is actually the pilot that registers. (One time deal) this single registration covers all your aircraft.
I am glad you only need to do it once. I have about 15 different airplanes, what a pain if I had to do each one.
You do have to apply this number along with your name and address to each aircraft you fly.
Name and address is a good idea, not a matter of "IF" but "When" you will have a flyaway.
I do my flying at an AMA sanctioned field, never have to worry about complaints.

Reactions: Jag75
It is actually the pilot that registers. (One time deal) this single registration covers all your aircraft.
I am glad you only need to do it once. I have about 15 different airplanes, what a pain if I had to do each one.
You do have to apply this number along with your name and address to each aircraft you fly.
Name and address is a good idea, not a matter of "IF" but "When" you will have a flyaway.
I do my flying at an AMA sanctioned field, never have to worry about complaints.

Ok thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20