Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best Buy 3 things

CraigCam

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The SanDisk 32GB U3 cards are always on sale under 30.00. They have a deal with them and the exact same card is packaged two different ways. Next to the 27.99 card is a 71.99 card that on Sunday becomes 27.99 and the cheap one today becomes 71.99. They did this every week!!'

The Typhoon H is well represented and there are props and batteries. No ND filters unfortunately. This says a lot about Yuneec, in my opinion, to currently have the best display in Best Buy.

And the Karma is back and more ridiculous looking then I thought possible.

Reactions: james travis
I was checking SD card prices the other day between Best Buy and Amazon. Where the good cards are concerned the pricing is essentially the same between the two places.

Thanks Guys for the heads up on the filter closeout . I just got a set. $14.99 Great Deal.

Just ordered online the 32 gig card and the filters. Pick them up tomorrow after work. Really great deal. I thought Adorama had best card deal. $33.95. Wait a minute, thats a 64 gig card for that price.

Man what a screw up. Costco had 2-- 32 gig cards for that price. I thoght they were 16's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy