Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bye bye Yuneec.... then HELLO !

I confirm what someone said I made a few emails with the US and I get reply in 1 or 2 business days!

A GOOD NEWS AT LAST !!!!!

Yuneec UK called me. I got a gentleman (I forgot "did not undertand" his name) who seems to be involved to find the best solution to my troubles !!! YEAAAHHHHHHHH
I'm supposed to receive an email from him soon. Hope is back in my head ! I keep my fingers crossed...

Last edited:
A GOOD NEWS AT LEAST !!!!!

Yuneec UK called me. I got a gentleman (I forgot "did not undertand" his name) who seems to be involved to find the best solution to my troubles !!! YEAAAHHHHHHHH
I'm supposed to receive an email from him soon. Hope is back in my head ! I keep my fingers crossed...

Hang in there, Eric. You have done too much good for Yuneec to ignore you now. Good luck!

I confirm for YUNEEC EUROPE:
My first machine had the defective camera but had already been repaired by Yuneec (traces of disassembly - reassembly), but poorly repaired because it took all return. I made the pictures details with serial number before returning the package. This is absolutely unacceptable. YUNEEC EUROPE does not respond to emails from customers. YUNEEC EUROPE sends you used machinery in poor condition and you sell it at the price of nine. I think designers are not bad, but the customer service and sales are absolutely unqualified and take customers for fools. We'll see who rigolera most in the end.

Reactions: Miguel Angelo
yes Eric... i don't know what happens with Kaltenkirchen, that they do so much mistakes, send often things back with new issues, 2nd hand material, or strictly tell ******** on phone

- no it's not allowed customer set the RTH-height!
- info to shop: we have sended (nothing after 1week)
- 60frames in Europe not allowed!
- send a used copter as replacement (Amazon things in package and private data on st16)
- the send replacement with not enough and wrong props
- they send replacement and the replaced working landing gear...don't work again
- YUNEEC have done meeting with shops and tell them: the NFZ is able to deactivate for pros. I call them after buy and they laugh about me: no we don't do !!!
- YUNEEC change prices hard after the shops get preorders... so that the shop have to pay the difference of hundreds of euros. my shop have cancelled business with that unprofessional. now I can buy my things no longer in my city with a good service of that shop!!!
- they tell they have tested cam: was unsharp
- last copter have had paper: it says they have tested all ...400m okay )))

I test but the copter can't fly straight ))))

I am interest which bugs the send me in next copter. I give them this las chance to give me a correct working item... if it's again trash...I want back my money after 5 tries and over 2month they kill my time and nerves

- last copter have had paper: it says they have tested all ...400m okay )))

I test but the copter can't fly straight ))))

Out of interest, do you send back the H and the ST-16 and have them tested together, or just the H? Have you confirmed the ST-16 is correctly calibrated?

Here is the email I sent to my Yuneec's contacts :

Hi,

After 6 weeks, my typhoon H is finally back from Yuneec Germany.
First of all, I can notice that the propellers were not packed in the dedicated bag. The gimbal protection was not set at all and must be stay in germany.
so I can conclude that the technician does not have any respect for me.
Then the vibrations are still here.
so I can conclude that the technician didn't not test the bird correctly

I bought the typhoon in june to be ready to shoot a new market on september. We are now in september and I don't have my drone. I have to buy a new one.
I put my confidence and my money in Yuneec 3 month ago, I also created a website to plan cable cam especially for the typhoon used by more than 1500 users.
As a reward, I just lost 1.400,00 € and now Ilost my confidence in Yuneec.
In order to keep the market, I'm forced to buy a DJI and I hope I will get some money back by selling the parts of my H.

Eric EMMANUEL
http://www.eegalmc2.com/us/typhoonh

Sent to : [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];[email protected]; [email protected]
Je suis vraiment désolé de lire cela...
I am really sorry to hear that, from you, Eric!
I am one of the users of your programm, and I unfortunately just can give you right, as I am just experimenting the same bad service.

I will never buy a Yuneec product again. Period.

Good enjoy your great support from DJI. If you think they never have issues you are in for a surprise.
They have (or had recently) firmware update issues, fly away issues, tilted gimbals issues and horrible customer service.
Don't believe me just Google dji fly way or dji issues.... or visit some DJI forums.

I will say it again the grass is always greener.

I ave to say this - support is really good with Yuneec - I have been calling there support guys and spent hours working through issues. They are really good. I am making progress on my situation and have a revised repair plan with Yuneec that seems promising.

Say what you will about the product (and I have said my fair share) - the support organization in California is very much professional and client focused. I find myself very upset about the hardware issues, but never about the support group itself. I really hope to join the happy TH owners club here.

As Paladin and others have pointed out with the whole greener grass thing, I truly believe Yuneec's California based Customer support is excellent. I wish the product itself was more problem free. Because I live its true that the hardware for all these manufactures likely works the same and fails the same Id rather have a yunnec service person to talk to then being completely on my own and no place to trouble shoot with.

However, this doesn't mean I'm happy with my situation (yet). I still struggle with that, I want it to work.... There is hope after today.

Here is the email I sent to my Yuneec's contacts :
so I can conclude that the technician didn't not test the bird correctly
I put my confidence and my money in Yuneec 3 month ago, I also created a website to plan cable cam especially for the typhoon used by more than 1500 users.
As a reward, I just lost 1.400,00 € and now Ilost my confidence in Yuneec.
In order to keep the market, I'm forced to buy a DJI and I hope I will get some money back by selling the parts of my H.

Oh, Eric, I fully share your opinion about Yuneec Europe (Germany), I myself have my Typhoon H being repaired by them and - if it was not the huge pressure I exercised on the shop that sold me the drone -, this lamentable team would still not start after 4 weeks to only examine the drone!
This is outrageous, never seen such incompetent and disrespectful service if not arrogant!
My Typhhon H crashed ten meters from me after an absolutely amazing performance, with warning of engines failure in flight and orders had no effect!
I await the response by Yuneec Europe before notifying this incident to the civil aviation authorities!
I hold you aware of the final behavior of the Germans, I warned that I would send them a nuclear bomb if they ever claimed that the crash of my drone was due to a pilot error!

In your place I would try Yuneek UK.
Eric, please do not abandon the party, do not you resigned to losing € 1,400 : if we meet in this forum testimonies of experiences as unfortunate, it should be possible to compel the manufacturer judicially!
And do not forsake your fabulous CCC Editor, what a wonderful tool and what a fabulous development effort you gave!
Hold on!

Reactions: Niels Bogstad
You may luck out also and by then they have the software worked out. I would call Yuneec and explain your situation and ask them to cover you for next spring flights.

Despite my anger with the situation the service guys are pretty cool. I suspect they can help you in some way.

I called Andrew in CS in Cali again today, he stated he did not put the new Ver 2.24 on his own H. There is a problem and it was pulled from the site, he stated he did not know what the issue is, but that the corrected FW update should be out in the next week or two. His PERSONAL recommendation is to keep the previous version on the H until the next FW update is released.

From what I have been told, the site is maintained by the German team, could explain a lot of the problems. The Cali team has also received numerous complaints about the German team regarding CS and Service, it has been escalated to a higher level. What will happen it unknown, but at least it has been brought to someone's attention at a higher level. Maybe with the potential for great loss in customers and revenue, someone will correct the issue.

Reactions: bayport and dan met
I think that Yunnec UK as a great service, i send them a mail, and after less than 5 minuts i had someone calling back. Unfortunatly was only to say that in my case i have to deal with Yuneec Europe.

After what was a terrible wanting and exchange of mails, this is part of a mail i send to Yuneec Europe.

"let me star by saying that i like very mush of the typhoon h.

the "h" gave us confidence to fly, looks a professional drone, feels a professional drone, and when we fly it i don´t get worry if something goes wrong. i also have phantom class uavs, and when i fly it, im always thinking that something is going to go wrong. but in more than 18 months of flying a phantom i have never had a crash with them, and in almost 3 months of having a typhoon h class uav, i already had 2 crash (2 in 3 weeks).

i don´t think that the typhoon h is from the same classe that the phantom, for me, the typhoon is from the inspire with a x3 camera class. and in my opinion it is superior to it.

so, typhoon is not some hobby drone, is a "pro-sumer" drone. and it as a very good value for professional use.

as a professional, we must attend to several items when chose a drone for our work. first, we need to know if it is suitable to our line of work, then we must analyse the safety and security of the drone, then the price tag and the assistance from the manufacture.

eventually, all drones will have some kind of problem, and it will have to go to repair. and the time since we have to send it to repair and receive it, is money lost, because we can't fly it.

usually we always have a week to send it, a week to receive, and depending from the manufacture, a week to repair... that's 3 weeks at least that we don't get any money from that drone. but when we buy it, as owners of a company, we must keep that in mind.

in my case, i had a crash on the 6 of august, the day after i send you the first mail asking what to do. after a quick first answer i had none response from your services for 11 days. i send mails to different emails addresses and no answers. after 11 days finally you tell me what to do, and a send you the typhoon,

as i had start a work that will be good the ccc capabilities of the typhoon, i offer those services to the client and start a weekly base work with the typhoon.

so when the typhoon crashed, i buy a new one. not mush of a problem because i like to have a backup drone of each one i have.

so, on the 26 of august i receive my second typhoon, a pro this time.

and on the 1 of setember i had another crash with the new typhoon. once again, to my knowledge, was due a typhoon error (seems like a compass or gps error and after that i had no control even when i turn rth swich).

As you can see i had more than 280 log files since the beginning of june, for 3 weeks i only had 1 batterie, and between 8 of agust and 26, i had no typhoons. that is 280 log files in almost 7 weeks. even not all logs are really flights and each log file be only 15 minutes of flight time, it’s way more than 60 hours of flight in 7 weeks. So, as you can see, i’m not a usual hobbyist

On the mail that you send me last Thursday, 7 of setember, you were kind enough to tell me that you will speed things up, but it will take at least 6 weeks to repair

So, my crash was on 6 of august, that's almost 5 weeks till last thursday, then you’ll have almost 6 weeks to repair, then i have one more week to the Thyphoon arrives our office… that´s 3 months!!!!

Now, as i have told you, i have to send you a new Typhoon, and if it goes as the first one i will have in a year 6 moths without the drones, in business that's a big no. as business man i cant take that chances.

I need the ccc capabilities of the Typhoon, but i wont buy a new one as long as you have this kind of assistance and malfunctions with the typhoon. I’m sorry.

I’ll will now look for other options, because i cant buy a typhoon every 15 days.

also i don’t want my typhoon repair, i want a new one, even if i have to pay something extra.

We, as professionals have to trust in what we are flying. we for sure we will have sometime the drone over buildings, cars, people and animals, and we cannot fly a drone that we dont trust, or because it had a crash and we don’t know if all was really repair or there is something in the drone that the assistance services dont notice. not in this price tag .

With the high end drones, we have to do it… not in a 1000 euros drone. safty first!

also, i receive an mail from two of your colleagues last friday, i answer them the same day, but i have some doubts, and i send back a email asking what to do. today i still have no answer. so, i send a new mail. By now, this is the end of the day and i still have no answer what to do with the new typhoon that is broken.

By now… i’m really desapointed with yuneec."

Till today i had no answer to this mail.

For you also to know, i also have Falcom 8, Inspire 1, S900, and Phantom, and i do this kind of work for a living, so, thats over 70.000 Euros of Drones...
Pretty mush despointed with yuneec, and yuneec Europe

Yes it is a sad story when I think that the H could be the best drone if the Yuneec team was behind us. I'm talking about the european team because US and UK seem to be much more efficient.

yes they are! i have personnaly dealt with them for my q500 4k issue and yuneec european service is(sorry for the words but its true) "absolute ****".Before you take it away from you please try to contact Frank farray from carolina dronz!He will certainly taking good care of you! i promise.

yes they are! i have personnaly dealt with them for my q500 4k issue and yuneec european service is(sorry for the words but its true) "absolute ****".Before you take it away from you please try to contact Frank farray from carolina dronz!He will certainly taking good care of you! i promise.

Unfortunately, Carolina Dronz can´t help European buyers ... :( nor the Yuneec UK :(

Just to note that if you did not buy from Carolina Dronz then they can't help you. Okay they "could" in theory but that is not usually how it is done. They are a small dealer and those usually only support users that purchased the drone directly from them.

Why would they help others that bought them elseware? Makes no sense as they are NOT Yuneec. i :) i

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnL
Just to note that if you did not buy from Carolina Dronz then they can't help you. Okay they "could" in theory but that is not usually how it is done. They are a small dealer and those usually only support users that purchased the drone directly from them.

Why would they help others that bought them elseware? Makes no sense as they are NOT Yuneec. i :) i

i agree and i was sceptic too but they helped me well so why not give a try and then buy a few parts from them? Anyway i was very happy and can t thank franck enough for that because of him my H is back in the air !The parts are cheap too so they gained a very happy new customer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss