Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

can´t find breeze wifi

Discussion in 'Breeze Help' started by João Pinto, Oct 12, 2016.

1. João Pinto

Hi, got today my breeze but I can´t put him working, try in 2 phones (android) in a tablet and he can´t find Breeze on wifi, I turn him on, the light goes red and after some seconds start to blink in green but never stop, help please I am frustrated :(

2. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

Just guessing, but the signal is probably 5.8GHz and you phone may only see 2.4GHz. It needs to be dual band wifi enabled.

3. kiki83

Hi,
    Is the Galaxy note 4 dual band wifi en a led ? Thanks

4. Dakinexcom

Maybe you can try and install an app that allows you to view the wifii, IM having the same issue as you Joao. I am using an ANDROID HTC 625 fyi

5. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I am using a Note 4 and it works fine with 5.8GHz. You can install a free wifi analyzer app to see the 5.8 signal.

6. Dakinexcom

Could you please reccomend one to me, highly appreciated

7. MickT

Hi
    It is definitely a wi-fi band issue. Yuneec confirmed this to me today. My breeze displays on my iPhone which ios dual band but not on my Motorola phone or Android tablet.
    The Breeeze uses either 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz I can't remember which as I was on a golf course at the time they called back.
    Talk to John in Tech Support at Yuneec UK
    Also, they accept that there is a video lag when using an iPad. I get a 5 second lag but I think he said that up to 16 seconds has been noted. So you can fly with these iPads but initiating Watch Me is probably not possible. Follow Me probably won't work anyway unless your iPad has a GPS chip which is part of the phone/SIM chip.