Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

can someone check TelData please.....

Reaction score
Ok, I picked up a new to me( used) H yesterday. the guy said he crashed it but not bad. tried to hover and it was drifting pretty bad but I purchased anyway. brought home and updated all the firmwares and took it out. flied great rock solid hover no issues at all. Took it out this morning and was flying great until I put it in smart mode....back to angle and it was drifting sideways...brought it down and tried again...constant beeping...went into hardware monitor and J4 was sticking and not working correctly...Please take a look at the flight data at the end of the bigger file is when angle to smart back to angle started flakiing out..the smaller file is the attempt after the flake out....thanks in advance

Attachments

• event towards end.txt
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • hover after event.txt
    621.9 KB · Views: 2
Ok, I picked up a new to me( used) H yesterday. the guy said he crashed it but not bad. tried to hover and it was drifting pretty bad but I purchased anyway. brought home and updated all the firmwares and took it out. flied great rock solid hover no issues at all. Took it out this morning and was flying great until I put it in smart mode....back to angle and it was drifting sideways...brought it down and tried again...constant beeping...went into hardware monitor and J4 was sticking and not working correctly...Please take a look at the flight data at the end of the bigger file is when angle to smart back to angle started flakiing out..the smaller file is the attempt after the flake out....thanks in advance
If J4 is sticking it would do it in any mode so the telemetry isn't necessary. You just need to do the cleaning process on the stick to get it working and then check it in Hardware Monitor again.

Reactions: Rayray
Yes, if you noticed a problem on the Hardware monitor then it means the Aircraft is fine, but it is following the commands that the groundstation is sending incorrectly.

Yep. my J4 was sticking yesterday just used WD40 and now no issues.

Yep. my J4 was sticking yesterday just used WD40 and now no issues.
Ahh. WD40. The answer to life, the Universe, and everything. Liquid gold in the right hands. Can be a bugger, though, if oversprayed.

If J4 is sticking it would do it in any mode so the telemetry isn't necessary. You just need to do the cleaning process on the stick to get it working and then check it in Hardware Monitor again.
Will Contact cleaner from home depot work or do I need something else?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia