Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Canadian Exemptions AC-600-004.pdf · version 1

Reaction score
If you want to fly commercially in Canada and do it under the Exemptions from getting a SFOC? You have to be able to satisfy these 47 pages of regulations. In a nutshell, you would only be able to use these exemptions if you were flying in the far north tundra of Canada. In other words, it is impossible to fly commercially under these exemptions. Just a waste of paper and lots of typing. It's a joke really.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Ca...CtWFentUB8_nLEpElbgEUDBVWQGv1nfV3wDV904VVCBkd

Yes I've gone over all that before for my commercial operations. SFOC is the only way.
Things will be changing in 2017 though since
SFOC was never meant to be a permanent solution in Canada.

Yes I've gone over all that before for my commercial operations. SFOC is the only way.
Things will be changing in 2017 though since
SFOC was never meant to be a permanent solution in Canada.

OK is it going to be better as in will it be more like the US part 107 or will Canada still have their heads in the sand and make it difficult to do commercial work?

OK is it going to be better as in will it be more like the US part 107 or will Canada still have their heads in the sand and make it difficult to do commercial work?

It will be tightening up more compared to the US if they are going thru with the proposed amendments. Possibly a design standard for the aircraft but I sure hope that doesn't happen. The hobby side will most likely be getting a firm set of regulations as well.

Well other then the tip hot line (rat on your neighbor line) i have a hard time thinking they are going to make this work any better. Some organization needs to work with them and make it better for all involved like the AMA did in the States.

Reactions: Cranky Trapper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss