Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ no rotation

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a new typhoon h pro and haven't been able to get the camera to rotate 360°. I turn the pan knob and it will rotate about 20° and stop if I give the camera a little push it will rotate about 10° more and stop again. It does this in both directions. Has anyone else had this problem? Any quick fixes? I'll also add that I just upgraded firmware on the copter, camera and transmitter but that didn't fix my issue. I have done multiple calibrations that have also failed to solve the problem. I've been a dji guy for years and this is my first yuneec. I'm not impressed so far.

Brand new from a dealer?

If it were used I would suggest sliding the camera off and checking the 6 contacts between the gimbal and drone. Sometimes one will stick down. So you have the left switches in the middle or bottom positions and cannot get good rotation. In the top position it will only face forward and will not rotate.

Brand new from a dealer?

If it were used I would suggest sliding the camera off and checking the 6 contacts between the gimbal and drone. Sometimes one will stick down. So you have the left switches in the middle or bottom positions and cannot get good rotation. In the top position it will only face forward and will not rotate.
That's correct. It will rotate slightly but will not do a full 360° rotation. Or even a 180° rotation. I checked the 6 contacts, they all look fine. I'll just return it, I thought there might be a quick fix or something that I was missing but apparently its a faulty gimbal.

Roger that. Sorry to hear, and that's the first problem of that nature I've seen reported on the forum.
Maybe someone messed with it with the cover still on.
Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah