Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 pinhole LED Flashing red & green....

Reaction score
Everything except the camera is updated. How do you update the camera if you have no 'connection' to it? It did get a little wet in the rice fields. The SD card still produced video, the gimbal works. How else can a guy overcome no connection to the camera? I read about the fire wire, seems that is a wasted port or for some unknown to me function. Someone mentioned tying into older models. It sure would be great if a guy could just hook up to his laptop and update the camera. It might not solve the connection problem, still, would be a good feature.....I'm using a Typhoon H & ST 16.

Any ideas on the red, sometimes red & green lights from the camera....?

Actually it's not flashing red & green, just looks like it at a certain angle. It's either solid red or flashing red.
Did a gimbal calibration, she spins like a top. Just can't figure out why the ST 16 won't connect to the photography bit of the camera, visa-versa....
Someone suggested selecting a different camera model on the menu, the back to mine - that did not work either.
Did the firmware on an SD card, in & out, start & stop, no luck....
I see 50 odd folks watching but no replies yet. Maybe I'm not the only lonely....m.aybe if I kick it hard enough? I've hit a brick wall with it at 30 kmh, literally. Put new props on it and got lots more video afterwards....is it as simple as the 10 second dunk in fresh water....? How would that be remedied short of buying a new camera.....

Last edited:
Sometimes the pinhole LED flashes red / green, sometimes just a steady red. I've put the card in it with the updates, turned it on by itself, just a steady red light for a few minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet11guru