Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 tilts right after 15 minutes of flight.

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I fly in southeast Georgia and South Carolina. The temps get over 90° daily.
After 15 minutes of flight, the camera body tilts right. Does anyone else have this issue?

Does the problem go away when you put in a fresh battery? Be interesting to know if it related to the camera cooling down, voltage a little low, or if neither of these seem related.

Unfortunately I have only one battery.

I'll run some bench tests this week. I'm usually on to the next thing so I haven't had a chance to investigate.

I didn't think about letting the drone & battery cool down then spool it up again.

I can say the airframe gets really hot so I would imagine inside the hull everything is at about Easy Bake temperature...

I've flow with temps 92°, 93°. Out in the sun add additional 8 to 10° ?
I've never heard of this camera tilting while in flight, ?

Might be connected to that crash I had last month...
*Facepalms*
It would help those people who are trying to help if all information was included. A recent crash is a very significant bit of information that will colour the help responses.

Thanks for the input everyone.
I left the crash incident out of the initial thread for a reason. The aircraft is fully functional after the incident including camera and gimbal. And...

Yuneec products have been recieving a spate of bad press recently. While a crash would present the most obvious correlation, I wanted to eliminate any other possibilities, such as quality and functional issues. So, I was looking for feedback on the product itself.

That said, I will spool up the GUI interface and calibrate the camera.

I am amazed at how robust the Typhoon q500 4k is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads