Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. David Aaskov

Took my H out of my air conditioned house (73 deg with 60% hum) to outside to fly it, temp was 90 with humidity at 100%. I got nervous thinking about condensation etc. I went through 2 batteries and videos and still pics came out nice. But I still wonder about the rapid changes in temp & Hum. Any thoughts on this?

2. Brian Mackey

I would treat it like an expensive camera, and leave it in the case until it adjusts for a few minutes let the case absorb the air -- Thats what I did when I was photographing for a living and never had any issues living in Texas and Louisiana etc.. Places where you can buy humidity in a jar LOL

3. David Aaskov

That makes good sense Brian, just trying to figure out how to do this, as I don't use the styrofoam box, I keep the drone ready to go all the time. Maybe make something just to encase the camera part?

4. Brian Mackey

Big plastic garbage bag will work just as well , you just need some kind of insulator to allow it to warm up slowly, same as going back inside by the way! Thats even worse HOT to COLD.. I always had my lenses wrapped in plastic like freezer style bags in my camera bag, it did to things stopped condensation and of kept them very clean :)