Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

corrupted firmware file on Yuneec.com?

Reaction score
In the past two days I've received several contacts from Youtube subscribers who can't get their TX firmware to update. I've talked them through all the normal issues - SD card too big, corrupted download, format the media card, etc. - and those aren't working.

This is happening so much that I'm starting to suspect the file at Yuneec.

Does anyone have a copy of the most recent firmware update files that you know are good? If so, can you post them some place where I can download?

I have no problems with the current TH firmware update files on Yuneec's USA website.
Our members here are happy to help new members with their Yuneec drone problems.:)

In the past two days I've received several contacts from Youtube subscribers who can't get their TX firmware to update. I've talked them through all the normal issues - SD card too big, corrupted download, format the media card, etc. - and those aren't working.
Does anyone have a copy of the most recent firmware update files that you know are good? If so, can you post them some place where I can download?
There is nothing wrong with the firmware. It's been downloaded and used hundreds of thousands of times. The problem is generally with installation and that is what you are seeing. Also the download works best using Firefox or Chrome. Many people report problems with Internet Explorer.

For anyone wishing to update their firmware you should refer them to this video. If they still have a problem just refer them to this forum. That's why we're here.

There's no firmware problems aside from those doing the upgrades. Some fail to turn off their anti virus when downloading files, which often cause problems. Unzipping files, having more than one or the wrong file on the card, not clearing the card after each upload, not following the process correctly, not understanding how to reveal the auto pilot firmware, etc. Same things, different day.

Last edited:

Not a single problem with the most recent update. I downloaded from the official site and installed the update on 2 different aircrafts on 12.07.17 everything working as expected. :D

Greetings!

There's a little note in every firmware upgrade; must have X firmware installed before using X firmware. Load the aircraft first and you'll run into problems. More often than not failure to read and follow instructions is the cause of the grief.

Last edited:
Jeff,
I understand your desire to promote your business, that is only natural.
However, we would appreciate you sending your contacts here rather than inviting us elsewhere.
I know you mean well, not a big deal.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plad