Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Diagnostic Test on the Q 500 4k

Reaction score
I'm new when it comes to downloading the software for the Q 5004K, Can I just do a Diagnostic test to make sure everything is Running Ok without down loading the firmware for the Q5004k ? I'm not Interesting in do a firmware update just a Diagnostic test ! What are the Steps ? Is there anything I really want to be looking for, that could cause a serious problem ? Like Fall from the Sky or a Crash !

Go to the Yuneec website and download the GUI for the Q500. Install the GUI, open it and then use the link in the GUI to download the drivers. Then you can connect the Q500 to your computer and open the GUI. The diagnostics are shown when it connects. Look for Youtube videos that show the whole process.

Go to the Yuneec website and download the GUI for the Q500. Install the GUI, open it and then use the link in the GUI to download the drivers. Then you can connect the Q500 to your computer and open the GUI. The diagnostics are shown when it connects. Look for Youtube videos that show the whole process.
Thank you Steve, I've already looked at YouTube Videos to get a Ideas as to what I needed to do ! I didn't see any diagnostics Videos that would tell me what are some of the problem area I needed to look for...…...

This video shows the use of the GUI. You can disregard any parts that refer to firmware updates.

Reactions: mike2349

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netnetweb