Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did any one have NFZ update issues??

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues when installing NFZ? Went by the book to install NFZ approved by Yuneec, went to setting and no drop down menu to disable. See attached jpg (print screen)
I did contact CS at Yuneec about the issue waiting for reply now.

Attachments

• NFZ Data not coming up.jpg
    NFZ Data not coming up.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 38
Did you download a current version of the GUI. The last one was updated on 4/14/2017.

Reactions: THoff
Went by the book to install NFZ approved by Yuneec,

Went by the PDF instructions, right. Then you installed 2 files, first one ending in update.yuneec, and then the PFX number.
After the 1st file, you should have gotten confirmation. After the PFX there is no confirmation, except the changed page when you look.

If you did get the first confirmation, the PFX file may be corrupt. Ask Yuneec to re-generate it.

If you did not get the first confirmation, follow Bob520's advice. Take your time, the process can be aggravating. No luck, call your Yuneec contact tomorrow.

Reactions: Bob520
Went by the PDF instructions, right. Then you installed 2 files, first one ending in update.yuneec, and then the PFX number.
After the 1st file, you should have gotten confirmation. After the PFX there is no confirmation, except the changed page when you look.

If you did get the first confirmation, the PFX file may be corrupt. Ask Yuneec to re-generate it.

If you did not get the first confirmation, follow Bob520's advice. Take your time, the process can be aggravating. No luck, call your Yuneec contact tomorrow.
Yes PDF and on confirmation and then to tools to install license #.
Yep three times. I did sent Yuneec Customer Service an email usually I get a response about 4 days latter. No hurry to do this.
Thanks for your assistance guys:D

Ehh found out in part of my serial # they put a F instead of an E. Guess they couldn't read my writing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia