Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does yuneec H has no mapview?

Switch out the road for a property line of a parcel of land. You don't want to fly onto the adjoining parcel. You can see the parcel line relative to the uav but can't physically see a parcel line with the camera. There is a use for it. If you don't need it great, others would benefit with it.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I don't think you can fall back on the LOS argument on this one.

The thing does not have mapview. Mapview is useful and a customisable return to home is useful as you can increase it or lower it.

Return to home is used for emergencies, should not be overused really and the benefit of customising it includes being able to lower it if the set height is not warranted.

Its not a bad thing to challenge Yuneec and companies like them to improve their product otherwise progress will never be made.

LOS is an argument, because in several countries the law forbids to fly outside LOS.
So a map is not needed.
I also have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and never use the map.

Marnix

LOS is an argument, because in several countries the law forbids to fly outside LOS.
So a map is not needed.
I also have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and never use the map.

Marnix

Its probably a bit late to be jumping in to this one Marnix. My point all that time ago was that you can still have a use for mapview despite having the craft in sight. The old LOS argument cannot be used for a relatively easy to implement feature not being implemented by a company such as Yuneec.

Reactions: Brent

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital