Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Doom Day

Reaction score
Well if finally happened. Here's the story

I went to me big open park as I always do.

1. Turned on Ground station
2. Turned on H
3. Waited got the sat's
4. Stepped back and hit the red button
5. It drifted but not bad
6. Hit the POI and set it
7. Swiped Start
8. Swiped to Exit Task (Changed my mind on doing it)
9. The H and I did a stand off (by a tree)
10. Barely tilted right to get AWAY from the trees and it went full speed in the tree and hit the ground

Called Yuneec and told the same story and was told to send it in. Its on the way will share the story later.

2. Turned on H
3. Waited got the sat's
7. Swiped Start
10. Barely tilted right to get AWAY from the trees and it went full speed in the tree and hit the ground

Called Yuneec and told the same story and was told to send it in. Its on the way will share the story later.

That's probably the velometer board. Let them go through it. It's their case by case approach rather than a total recall. You are the beta tester and now they can fix it. It's complex and has a lot of sophisticated controls and between hardware and firmware there is a bad component. It sucks and is frustrating but they do follow through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Turned on H
3. Waited got the sat's
7. Swiped Start

That's probably the velometer board. Let them go through it. It's their case by case approach rather than a total recall. You are the beta tester and now they can fix it. It's complex and has a lot of sophisticated controls and between hardware and firmware there is a bad component. It sucks and is frustrating but they do follow through.

I hope so. I have never seen it act like this before. I still love the bird! I have to others different drones to keep me going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine in May. Same exact issue with POI. So I sent in all the broken parts of the H that I could find. They fixed it. If I'm telling the truth though I tend to stay away from all of them now. No POI or cable. Haven't tried Orbit but it's doubtful I will.

I got mine in May. Same exact issue with POI. So I sent in all the broken parts of the H that I could find. They fixed it. If I'm telling the truth though I tend to stay away from all of them now. No POI or cable. Haven't tried Orbit but it's doubtful I will.

I wish they would revamp how that works. 3dr solo version is dummy proof! lol

Update: they are replacing the gps unit and the landing gear under warranty. Hoping to be back up by Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I have yet to try out the flying modes (POI, Orbit, etc). Will try this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: yerrickl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop