Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone video operator wanted for wheelie videos (SPB)

Reaction score
Drone video operator wanted for wheelie videos (SPB)

I found this on Craigslist, what an idiot and the idiot who films this. :eek::confused:o_O Times like this I would like to be a Drone Police.
Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

no pay
Hi. If you have a drone with a1080 camera attached and you're looking for some bitchen subject matter, let's talk. I do wheelies on my bike (I'm 51) and I want to get some drone shots.
I need the drone to circle me and follow me at eye-level while I do wheelie in traffic. Yes, in traffic. You can drive in a chase-car while you shoot me too. I can ride looooooong wheelie and steer so you should get some great stuff.
I'm an advertising guy and know what shots I want but you should bring your creative eye and shoot me how you want too.
Weekend or night shooting but it has to be at the beach where I live. I like wheelieing down Gulf Blvd with traffic!

Not only drone police but just get the police out there to arrest him for reckless driving.

The guy has got wool for brains. What worries me is that some lunatic could take up his offer. Film him while he kills someone and bring more crap onto UAS operations. The media will have a field day.

I'm also a motorcyclist and in Florida. About seven years ago, Florida enacted three very tough rules for motorcyclists who use streets as race tracks or stunting grounds. One was that if a motorcyclist is seen with either of their tires off the ground (wheelies and stoppies), they could face an immediate suspension of Licence, Steep fines and possible jail time depending on the situation and circumstances. If he is 51 he should know better, but as Forrest Gump said; stupid is as stupid does.

Reactions: AH-1G
I'm also a motorcyclist and in Florida. About seven years ago, Florida enacted three very tough rules for motorcyclists who use streets as race tracks or stunting grounds. One was that if a motorcyclist is seen with either of their tires off the ground (wheelies and stoppies), they could face an immediate suspension of Licence, Steep fines and possible jail time depending on the situation and circumstances. If he is 51 he should know better, but as Forrest Gump said; stupid is as stupid does.
I'm a motorcyclist too. I don't get out on it very often these days due to having arthritis in my hips, but when I do I enjoy my rides. Yes, I have been known to 'explore the speedometer' on appropriate roads over the nearby moors but I would never dream of doing wheelies. In my book, if both wheels ain't on the road then you ain't in control.

Hey but you can do the photo shoot for "no pay". How cool is that!

That's great because illegal operations are just what I need to really round out my portfiolio so this experience will really be worthit for me.

The perfect way to get all drones grounded permanently. Flying at night, flying from a chase car, flying recklessly in ground traffic, recording a crime in progress and failure to report it.
Sounds like a lose/lose proposition to me.

I have been riding motorcycles since 1963 and would not even think of doing what he has planned.
Have I done wheelies, You bet your backside I did. But I never endangered anyone except myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie